David X Gypsy Reader

I don't own the photo but I really like the  clothes

You and the boys always was close ever since you came to santa carla, you instantly knew he and the boys was vampire's and the boys was weary of you at first well that can't be helped obviously they need to be because of Hunter's. That was until you explained everything and then they accepted you with open arms.

David had an interest in you before you became part of the pack. All of your predictions helped them and got them out of trouble.

Max became fond of you and treated you like a daughter. The other boys treated you like a sister. Paul was the over protectiv brother, Marko was the younger brother who cuddled with you, dwane  would give you what ever food you wanted as well as carry you, and David well let's just say you had him was wrapped around your finger.

You and David started dating a couple of weeks after you moved in with them, and you would do whatever it took to get cuddles from the grumpy vampire.

"baby please"
"no"
"come on"
"no"
This had been going on for half an hour and the others had been watching in amusement.
"please if you let me I'll give you a kiss"
"no"
"fine I'll just go cuddle with Marko then because you're just being a grumpy baby"
And before a sound could come out of your mouth, you was swept up off your feet and lips colliding with your own. When you two had finished the mini make out session.
"see I did tell you before that I would have my cuddles"

This was requested but I hoped you enjoyed.