Chapter 531 - 540

ʚChapter 531

    Ye Swan Castle 56

    noticed that Mu Qiubai was getting weaker and weaker, Ling Qi didn't even care about his own safety, and hurried towards Mu Qiubai.

    "Master, your face is so ugly!" she said anxiously.

    "Give it to me... Please, give it to me!" Mu Qiubai suddenly raised his head and said to Ling Qi with difficulty.

    Looking at his pale face, and his terrifyingly white lips, and listening to his hoarse voice full of weakness, Ling Qi felt that his heart was about to be crushed by him.

    She was so distressed that she took the initiative to approach him.

    The girl he had coveted for a long time was close in front of him, and he couldn't control himself at all, so excited that he began to tremble all over.

    He supported her shoulders to stabilize his body, bowed his head, and his sharp fangs pierced the girl's fair and tender skin.

    The feeling of pain hit, Ling Qi couldn't help frowning slightly.

    However, she didn't push Mu Qiubai away, instead she reached out and hugged him!

    When the girl's sweet and pure blood entered his mouth, as a level nine vampire, Mu Qiubai, who had tasted the taste of a human girl's blood for the first time, had an intoxicated look on his face.

    It was also at this time that the Moonlight Lover worn on the hands of the two of them seemed to perceive this state between the two of them, so it shone brightly!

    Mu Qiubai, who had sucked the blood, had gradually stabilized at this moment.

    Coupled with the role played by Moonlight Lover, the cold white light finally awakened his reason.

    When his eyes finally regained their clarity, he realized that he had actually given birth to the fangs and sharp teeth of a vampire!

    What frightened him even more was that he... actually bit Ling Qi's slender and graceful swan neck, sucking her blood!

    She is his sweetheart!

    He... How could he do such an excessive thing to her!

    "Qiqi, I'm sorry, I..."

    Because of what he had done, he looked at her in horror, and subconsciously wanted to push her away, but she hugged her tightly.

    "It doesn't matter. Under that kind of situation...it's inevitable." She said, "Besides, I don't blame you." "

    But I...turned you into a vampire..." Mu Qiubai said.

    His lips were still stained with her blood. Coupled with the moisture from the blood, his face and lips looked much rosier than before.

    Instead, it was Ling Qi, with a small face that was so white that it was almost transparent, and her small mouth, which was originally rosy, also turned cherry pink at this moment.

    Looking at her pale face, Mu Qiubai's guilt became even stronger.

    He couldn't help lowering his head to her, and met the girl's lips that had turned cherry pink...

    He looked at her with a hoarse voice.

    "Qiqi, promise me, you must live well, and pass this round of the game alive!" The

    approach just now awakened his desire for the girl's blood!

    Mu Qiubai quickly opened the distance between himself and Ling Qi.