Chapter 121 - 130

ʚChapter 121

    The elf girl from Great World 18

    who burst into tears looked at the puppet Ling Qi with pity and sympathy, and cried, the new girl is too pitiful.

    Her elf wings were actually destroyed by those cruel giants.

    The girl wept and said sobbingly, the new girl is so beautiful, she must also have the most beautiful wings among the entire elves.

    It's a pity that all this goodness was destroyed by those terrible giants.

    Ling Qi, who was controlling the puppet and watching all this with cold eyes: Miss Sister's acting skills are really good.

    If it wasn't for the fact that she knew something wrong with those mansa fruits in advance, so she became suspicious, maybe she would have been fooled by the acting skills of these villagers.

    The elf girl who invited Ling Qi to collect "strawberries" also stood up, looked at the puppet Ling Qi sympathetically, then looked at the grandmother with some expectation, and said, "Grandma, I heard that It seems that there is an ancient secret technique that can help elves like this girl who have lost their wings due to various reasons. Is this true?" The old lady took a deep look at the puppet Ling Qi and sighed

    . He opened his mouth and said: "This is not a legend, but a truth. In the history of our elves, there were indeed elves who lost their wings and regained them through secret techniques. Moreover, the wings obtained after a lot of hardships are better than

    ordinary The wings of elves are more powerful and beautiful. There is a name for this kind of wings, it is called the wings of dreams."

    Ling Qi, who was hiding alone in the dark room, suddenly widened her eyes.

    She never expected that she would hear the name of the mission item in such a crisis-ridden situation.

    She rolled her eyes, manipulated the puppet to take the slate from the hand of the translation girl, wrote and drew on it, and asked the old grandma by drawing pictures: "Grandma, I saw that everyone has their own wings. I'm really envious. Can I get my own wings again?"

    Ling Qi manipulated the puppet, and the upper body of the actress showed sadness, but came with a look of expectation.

    It's like the expression of the little match girl looking at the elusive Christmas dinner through the window glass.

    A beautiful and innocent girl with such an expression would always make people feel unbearable.

    Even the old grandma's eyes flashed a look of struggle.

    She didn't seem to have expected that Ling Qi would take the initiative to cooperate at this time. Not only did she accept the identity they gave her as a member of the new tribe, but she also took the initiative to sneak into their well-designed trap and asked about Dream Wings.

    However, she didn't know what she thought of, but she hardened her heart and chose to continue the play.

    "Good boy, I know you must also want to regain your own pair of wings. But it is very difficult." The

    old woman pointed to a direction of the village while talking: "There is a road in that direction. Valley. There is a temple in the valley, which enshrines the elven king who has been gone for thousands of years. If you want to get the wings of dreams, you must get the approval of the elven king." "Then what should I do to get the elven king's approval?

    " What about approval?"

    "You need to take a bath and fast, enter that temple, pray to the Elf King, and complete the test sent by the Elf King."