Chapter 281 - 290

ʚChapter 281

    Doomsday Dungeon 46

    discussed and told Ling Qi that this matter still needs to be deliberated and discussed by the senior management of the refuge command office.

    Afterwards, he asked for the second time what he had been thinking about, how to use the zombie crystal core.

    Ling Qi said: "In fact, the zombie crystal nucleus is essentially an energy storage prop that stores energy and can be emptied and released at critical times." The reason why

    zombies evolve is not because of the generation of crystal nucleus.

    On the contrary, when the zombie body has stored enough energy to trigger evolution, the crystal nucleus will be produced.

    After some investigation and research, Ling Qi discovered that the generation of crystal nuclei was not the cause of the evolution of zombies, but the result.

    "The crystal nuclei of zombies with different abilities contain energy of different attributes, and the effects released are naturally diverse.

    " The energy contained in each crystal nucleus was used on the plane she modified herself, which ensured that the plane had enough power to carry everyone and landed safely in this sandstone city.

    For example, the generator she equips in her underground shelter is equipped with a power-type crystal nucleus that can increase power.

    Ling Qi's research on the method of using the zombie crystal nucleus made Shangqian's eyes light up.

    "Miss Bai Qi, thank you very much. What you told me, I will let someone from Al-Qaeda study it. Of course, I admit that what you said is right. Now let the people enter the underground shelter in advance for emergency evacuation, and try

    to The most important thing is to organize people to exterminate the zombies that the Vulture Gang members turned into."

    Ling Qi nodded and told Shangyan that she would also enter the underground shelter, but she would still come to him every once in a while to collect New materials, and handed over the various mechanical weapons and equipment she processed to discuss, and left with Mu Qiubai.

    When the two returned to the underground shelter together, Lao Gao and his son had already rested first, and Chen Ping, who watched the surveillance screen as a TV, was waiting for them.

    "You must not know, but tonight, there are as many as a dozen incidents of people being attacked by zombies captured by the surveillance. I have specially counted them." Chen Ping said.

    Recalling the scene of Mu Qiubai and Ling Qi confronting that particularly powerful zombie, Chen Ping felt shuddering.

    "Bosses, the zombie you met today is different from all the zombies we met before. He is very strong..."

    Chen Ping is a rough man with fine details.

    After discovering Zeng Hongjun's uniqueness, he immediately used surveillance equipment to track him, and found out all the pictures captured by the surveillance that were related to Zeng Hongjun, and specially recorded the screen.

    "Look, this is the picture I recorded. You must have never imagined that tonight, just this zombie attacked others as many as four times.

    Even after he had a brief confrontation with you, he attacked two people again. , and sucked all the blood from those three or two people."

    And this is only what was captured by the equipment on the main road covered by wide-area surveillance equipment.

    It is hard to say how many crimes were hidden and how many lives were buried in those dark and deserted streets and alleys.