Chapter 471 - 480

ʚChapter 471

    Reality? Instant Kill Genius

    "Master, I'm going to prepare breakfast, you can rest for a while."

    After saying this, the little butler with a flushed face fled away.

    Mu Qiubai hooked the corner of his lips, looked at the back of his little housekeeper fleeing in a hurry, his heart and eyes were all about her, and he felt that he was hit by ten thousand points of cuteness.

    ...

    The monthly exam, which was postponed for three days, finally ended smoothly.

    Mu Chunguang also followed what he said before, and came to High A as scheduled, and took the monthly exam for the second grade.

    Of course, he will not miss the day when the results of the monthly exam are released.

    After all, he still had to rely on the monthly exam to deal a severe blow to his good-for-nothing snack brother Mu Qiubai.

    Therefore, Mu Chunguang unscrupulously faced many disgusted and unwelcome eyes, once again walked into the classroom of Class 1, Grade 2, and waited with everyone for the moment when the results were announced.

    "Qiqi, no matter what you say, I'm still very optimistic about you." Lin Shihui turned around and whispered to Ling Qi: "To be honest, I don't think that arrogant guy's grades are really that good."

    See Look at the boss Ling Qi, who is clearly capable of both civil and military skills, but is extremely low-key.

    Looking at that Mu Chunguang again, he really can't even talk and walk, so he's left alone.

    For comparison, it's really worth throwing away when comparing goods, and damning people comparing people.

    Ling Qi smiled politely at Lin Shihui: "Thank you for trusting me." That

    short sentence didn't say much, but it made Lin Shihui feel extremely warm.

    "Yeah!" She nodded vigorously.

    The girl next to her also rarely turned around, and said to Ling Qi harmoniously: "You must beat that Mu Chunguang in this exam. To be honest, I would feel very disgusted when I saw him." "Okay." Ling

    Qi nodded.

    Mu Qiubai, who was sitting next to Ling Qi, had already made up his mind, secretly shook Ling Qi's little hand under the desk, and smiled at her.

    At this moment Ling Qi still doesn't know that Mu Qiubai will give her a surprise soon.

    She sat there very calmly, together with the classmates in the class and the arrogant Mu Chunguang, waiting for the head teacher, Lao Ren, to announce the results of this monthly exam.

    Soon, Lao Ren walked into the classroom with a big stack of test papers and a smile on his face.

    Seeing Lao Ren's face full of smiles, Mu Chunguang was stunned for a moment, thinking to himself that the head teacher seemed not very smart.

    Obviously there is such a genius as him, and it is obvious that this foreign genius will take away the first place in the whole grade in this monthly exam.

    Why does this teacher look so happy.

    Could it be that he feels that he has given the students in their class the motivation to make progress?

    Well, that must be the reason!

    Thinking of this, a confident (arrogant) smile appeared on Mu Chunguang's face that had been puzzled for a moment.