Chapter 201 - 210

ʚChapter 201

    Ancient Village Qingxi 6

    "Oh, sister, I seem to understand." Su Yang said: "Just now you said you had to wait, but you were waiting for the smoke from the farmers' cooking in the village in the evening, right? Can you think of such a way to find the village? , you are so smart!"

    "Thank you." Ling Qi said lightly, paying attention to the movements around her. After a while, I heard the sound of running water.

    Zhou Jingjing saw Su Yang praise Ling Qi, and Fu Yushan looked at her with admiration. She couldn't help but squinted her eyes and whispered bitterly: "It's just watching the smoke in the kitchen. That's all, it's nothing special. And I feel that this woman is a good pretender." "

    Just? At least you can't think of such a way, right?" Chu Feng, who was closest to Zhou Jingjing, listened to her words and couldn't help it. Zhu frowned and complained, and began to keep a distance from Zhou Jingjing.

    Others also kept away from her because they didn't like Zhou Jingjing's style.

    Zhou Jingjing felt that she was being targeted by the whole team, so she hated Ling Qi even more, and stared at her back with hatred, as if she wanted to poke a few big holes in her back with a knife.

    It wasn't until Fu Yushan felt something and turned her head to look at Zhou Jingjing that she quickly withdrew that unfriendly look.

    At this time, everyone passed through a small forest and finally saw a small stream.

    This small stream is gurgling, and the water is very clear. You can even see the stones in the stream, and some small fish and shrimps in the stream.

    Ling Qi raised his head, compared the direction of the stream with the direction of the smoke from every house, and felt a little more at ease.

    The name of this round of the game is Ancient Village Qingxi.

    Now Qingxi is close at hand, and the ancient village is in the depths of the misty cooking smoke.

    At least I don't have to worry about sleeping rough tonight.

    And the next step is to start exploring the hidden secrets of this ancient village after eating, drinking and resting...

    As she walked forward, she paid attention to the surrounding environment.

    After walking for about 20 minutes, they finally saw a very simple and simple village with archways and stone monuments erected at the entrance of the village.

    On the stone tablet and the archway, there are three big characters "Qingxi Village" written on it.

    Below the archway, there is a road paved with bluestone slabs, which extends into the village.

    There are many trees planted in the village. Standing at the entrance of the village, you can vaguely see the low, classical buildings exposed from the lush greenery.

    Ling Qi and the others were standing at the entrance of the village watching, when they saw that the courtyard door of the family living at the entrance of the village was suddenly opened.

    An old man came out of the yard.

    The old man was blind in one right eye, holding a portable oil lamp and a wine gourd in his hand, and looked as if he was about to go out to drink.

    Seeing Ling Qi and the others, the old man was stunned for a moment, and then asked: "You...are you not from Qingxi Village? Who are you and why did you come to our village?" "Old man, don't be afraid, we are not bad people