Chapter 341 - 350

Start from the beginning

    Ling Qi: Uncle, I don't know if it's irritating or not. I only know that your thoughts are dangerous and your speech is very mediocre.

    They were about to continue discussing the next step, Taoist Jiang couldn't help frowning, picked up a stack of cards on the bed, and said in a low voice: "The dean is here, and he is almost at the door." Ling

    Qi Quickly put all the black technology products that were disassembled, processed and reorganized into the space, and together with everyone, picked up the cards that had been prepared in front of them.

    So, the moment Dean Zhang pushed the door open, what he saw was everyone gathering to play cards.

    "One-on-five." Yin Zhenggang played one-on-five while talking.

    "One against seven!" Ling Qi said.

    Dean Zhang looked at it for a while, and confirmed that the four of them were just playing cards together, and the atmosphere at the table was quite lively, so he pretended to ask: "Parents, you must pay more attention to your health and don't play too much. It's been a long time, try to go back to the room before nine o'clock in the evening. Oh, and remember to eat the health care products you bought." After that, he left the room with confidence

    .

    Ling Qi, Mu Qiubai and the others continued to discuss the specific plan of action. It was almost nine o'clock in the evening. In order to avoid the suspicion of Dean Zhang and others, Jiang Daoshi and Yin Zhenggang returned to their room.

    Mu Qiubai and Ling Qi lay on the bed after washing, and looked at her expectantly: "Do we have any action plan for tonight?"

    Ling Qi smiled: "I have used some parts that I have disassembled these days. , came up with a gadget, much like the hummingbird aircraft we used before.

    It's just that because of the limited material, the function is not so complete, and the volume is smaller. It just so happens that the camera I made is also very small, and it can be mounted on the top of the aircraft. "     "I also communicated with Jiang Daochang just now. He will use his paper man to make the aircraft invisible, so that we have a camera that can be invisible." "     Having said that, she glanced at Mu Qiubai: "Do you still remember the old man who was taken away by the nurses and security today, saying that he was going to be sent there for treatment? According to my observation, he is still in the nursing home for the time being and has not been sent to participate in the gambling game. So we might as well take this opportunity and use the camera to shoot. "     They don't need to leave tonight.     Mu Qiubai can completely rest in the room.     And Ling Qi can also relax a lot. She just needs to lie on the bed and control the aircraft through the computer, and save the images sent by the surveillance cameras.     "Then... don't we need to go to the dean's office to check the situation and copy some video materials related to the casino? "     Ling Qi shook his head and said: "This matter is of great importance, and we still have to take it step by step slowly to ensure nothing goes wrong. "     Although this is somewhat sorry for those elderly people who are being exploited or even abused in nursing homes, it is the safest, safest, and highest success rate method at present. "Since you have made your decision, let me listen to you     . Let's have a good rest tonight. "Mu Qiubai said...

ʚChapter 343

    Ren'ai Nursing Home 43

    Ling Qi gave him a coquettish smile, blinked her eyes and said, "You were also listening when we were discussing together before, so you must be able to figure out the plan for tonight. Then why do you ask knowingly?" Mu