Chapter 231 - 240

Start from the beginning

    This shows that this child was born when Mu Qiubai's mother was pregnant, and his father, Mu Jinnian, betrayed his marriage and gave birth to another woman.

    Unlike Mu Qiubai who went to high A in a public school, Mu Chunguang's high school was the best private school in the area.

    Moreover, the chance of admission was obtained by himself through the examination.

    Every time I met Mu Qiubai, the crane tail of Class A, Grade 21, Mu Chunguang always felt good about himself, and always looked down on Mu Qiubai who studied in a public high school and had fairly average grades.

    Every time he met Mu Qiubai, it was inevitable that he would be ridiculed.

    For example, today.

    Mu Chunguang did very well in the monthly exam this time, and was unanimously praised by teachers, parents and friends.

    How could he not seize the opportunity, come to Mu Qiubai, show off in front of him, and humiliate him mercilessly?

    Therefore, he slapped the door, and the moment the door was opened, the shame of flaunting power had already blurted out.

    "Hey, trash is trash! Why did it take you so long to open the door..."

ʚChapter 233

    Reality The housekeeper's responsibilities include cleaning up the trash.

    "Trash is trash. Do you have to wait so long to open the door?!" Mu Chunguang said.

    "Uh..."

    As he spoke, his voice suddenly choked, and he couldn't continue at all.

    Because he suddenly saw that the person standing in front of him was not Mu Qiubai, but a small, exquisite, obedient, soft and cute little girl!

    The little girl looked at him with big obsidian-like eyes, which made him blush a little when he thought of the words he yelled rashly just now, and said in embarrassment, "Hey, Mu Qiubai doesn't live here. Is there a place? Why is there a little girl here?"

    He was talking, when he saw Mu Qiubai's figure appearing behind Ling Qi.

    He changed from his previous lazy image, his face sank like water, and his eyes were a little sharp: "Mu Chunguang, it really is you." No

    boy would like to be called trash by others in front of the girl he likes.

    Grandpa Mu also came out, "Mu Chunguang, as I said, you are not allowed to come here again, you are not welcome here." "

    Grandpa, are you there?"

    Looking at the serious face of the old man, Mu Chunguang couldn't help but Hit it.

    He felt that he was much better than Mu Qiubai, but his grandfather had always favored Mu Qiubai, and never pretended to him. He really mistakenly mistook fisheyes for pearls, and pearls for fisheyes!

    Anyway, with Grandpa Mu here today, his purpose of humiliating Mu Qiubai is doomed to fail.

    Mu Chunguang glanced at Mu Qiubai unwillingly, but suddenly felt that there was a cold and chilling gaze falling on him like a wind knife and frost sword.

    He looked down, only to see that cute little girl staring at him fiercely but harmlessly.

    Before he could react, Ling Qi had already turned around, and seriously asked Grandpa Mu and Mu Qiubai for instructions: "Grandpa Mu, young master, do you need me to drive this person out?" Mu Qiubai hadn't spoken yet