Chapter 231 - 240

Start from the beginning

    He and Ling Qi had dinner together, as if it only happened in the game.

    In daily life, I eat in the school cafeteria at noon.

    In the morning and evening, or on rest days, she would deliver well-cooked and delicious meals to his room every time, as if she knew that he didn't like eating alone in an empty restaurant...

ʚChapter 232

    Situation in Mu's House

    glared at the disappointing grandson, Grandpa Mu couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth.

    As an old man, he sent such a well-behaved, cute, hardworking, smart and beautiful little girl to Mu Qiubai's side.

    Why is this elm-headed man so clueless!

    He didn't even eat with others.

    The old man is really going to be pissed off!

    Seeing Grandpa Mu's emotions in his eyes, Ling Qi quickly stood up and said, "Grandpa Mu, as a qualified butler, must wait by the side when the master is dining, and respond to the master's orders at any time.

    " Qualified Housekeeper's Self-Cultivation "Above, the content of Article 35.

    "This is what I should do."

    Having said that, the little housekeeper proudly stood up straight, with his chest raised and his head raised.

    There is no way...

    As the chief gold medal butler who graduated from the Butler Academy, he is so confident!

    Grandpa Mu: He took back his statement that he felt that his grandson was an elm-headed one.

    After some observation, he found that the person who was really not enlightened was the granddaughter-in-law he had chosen.

    "Qiqi, we are all one family. Sometimes you don't need to be so polite, and you don't need to be so rigid." Grandpa Mu said to the little housekeeper, dumbfounded: "You should sit down and have dinner with us, so that everyone will be comfortable Some."

    Grandpa Mu hadn't finished speaking when there was another knock on the door.

    This time, it wasn't the sound of Grandpa Mu ringing the doorbell just now, but...

    someone was banging on the door with their hands, and the palms kept slapping, making the door slap.

    Hearing this voice, the three people in the restaurant couldn't help but frowned.

    Ling Qi's subconscious reaction was that there was a drunk who identified the wrong family.

    "Grandpa Mu, young master, you guys have dinner first, I'll go out and check on the situation."

    After finishing speaking, she put down the tray in her hand and walked towards the entrance.

    Grandpa Mu and Mu Qiubai frowned and looked at each other, then hurriedly followed.

    The expressions of the grandparent and the grandson showed the same disgust.

    In Mu Qiubai's house, there was only one person who would knock on the door like this every time he appeared.

    That was the son Mu Qiubai's father had with a woman outside, Mu Chunguang.

    Mu Chunguang's age is only a few months younger than Mu Qiubai's.