Ch-30🖤[Flashback]

Start from the beginning

I did my business before washing my face. Wait? Is it blood? I squinted my eyes a little and move forward to see something red on my neck.

My finger reached there as I rubbed it but its not hurting. I look at my finger tip as its red in colour.

Wait.

Why the hell I had a fucking ketchup on my neck!

I opened the door to see him sitting on the bed, his sleeves fold upto his elbows. His hairs look messy like he has been combing them with his fingers. And the first three buttons of his tshirt were opened giving the clear view of his peeking tatoos.

𝘍𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴. 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺.
𝘐 𝘢𝘮..

𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵!

I shake my head to get rid of my inner self and looked at the jerk in front of me and he was focused on his phone.

"Wh-" I got cut off by him speaking, "How many times I had to tell you to stop eye fucking me, hmm?" He looked at me with raised eyebrows and a tiny smirk rested on his lips.

I bit the inner of my cheek to stop a tiny smile to come on my face. "Why did I hace a ketchup on my neck?"

His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at my neck and stood up from his seat coming towards me. He leaned a little towards me, his breath fanning my neck.

"You did? I thought I cleansed you properly" He spoke on my neck sending tingles down my belly. I tilted my head a little back to maintain some distance between us.

What did he mean he cleansed me?

"What did you mean you cleansed me? Oh my god! You did touch me didn't you?" I spoke in horror making him smirk.

"I had to until you want any other men to look at your body" He spoke too casually.

"Listen Matteo! I am going insane. Just tell me the truth please.. I am your rival's sister and I know you hate me now. So I had to know what's going on" I sat down on the bed.

"Let's talk in my office" His tone turned dark suddenly as he grabbed my hand pulling me with him. I will never understand his addiction with holding my hand.

As we reached his office, he got a call and nodded me to sit inside which I gladly did. And my thoughts went to the time when I first met this man.

𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬:

𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺-15 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘰- 18 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥

( You can go back to Ch-16 flashback where Matteo saved her if you forgot)

𝘐 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦.

"𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘜𝘱" 𝘏𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥.

𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦.

𝘏𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.