Modeling ,a tiring job

__________________________________

*Kim's Apartment*

"Many people are looking towards the face reveal of the new debuted model under min corporation as many named him as a "masked beauty" ,also known as JK " ,the reporter talked to the audience as also interacting with some as it was a afternoon show which was mainly based on the talk about drama,music and modelling industries .

As so JK has earned a big amount of fans hence his company awarded him with a Instagram account which will be taken down ones the contract ends .

Account was briefly named :
@abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

Practically the idea for such a name was given by jungkook who wanted it to be unique in one way round.

But there was still no post on the account till the very nineth day of the contract.

But the fans were greated with a photo a dog cuddling on a chest of a man and also an awkward dog image .

With the caption: My dog wanted to great you all

With the caption: My dog wanted to great you all .Just learning how to do a live.

The comments under the post were heart warming but also with some people calling out the humanic as it's expressions were to expressive.

__________________________________
On the very evening of that same day ,the fans got there first live on Instagram which only lasted for few minutes as there star has to do a lot of work .

The talks on the live was random just JK ditching most of the comments related to his identity while also explaining his relation with his CEO ,all together the live was whole some .

__________________________________
Jungkook sighed and stretched after finishing the live ,it was so fast the comments were coming and coming . He could not even read clearly what was written on them ,so he just cleared out some misunderstandings from prior events .

"Ding" ....
'huh a notification from ...yoongi hyung

Message was "You are actually invited to shoot an MV with other model Somi of Kim corps for a popular idol IU as a featuring person , and yes I accepted this proposal from the idol IU's agency "

" The shooting will start on 10 am tomorrow,our company will send a team for you to look forward to "

"..." ,Jungkook couldn't say anything

Being a model was such a tiring job from maintaining fitness to the image in the eyes of public .

He don't want to be involved in any problem or stunt that can be pulled by somi as he has heard from many of models working under the same company as his about how much bad public stunts have somi pulled on other artists leaving them black faced.

__________________________________
Sorry for short update ,I am not getting used to writting again .
Sorry for long wait ~•

There could be possibilities of errors top

Comment?
Vote?
Any ideas?