Insecure

Chapter ≈ Insecure__________________________________

Chapter ≈ Insecure
__________________________________

3 weeks and 5 days later

Mint Corp

Designing section

"Have you seen the trending photo on social media " , a girl said.

"Yup , is not the girl in the photo looks beautiful, i wonder who was the man holding her ".

"The male seems like a millionaire here" .

"I would not be surprised if the man would come out to be mr.kim"

"Hey think before saying something , mr.kim is literally on business trip , i don't think that he will be having a second to waste even".

"Whatever you say but remember it's my pridiction ".

As everyone started working not noticing the whimpering boy who chooses to hide his faith in mask ,he has to be strong no matter what but this time he will not run away he will ask on face.

He was sure that the man in this picture was his husband for sure .

The picture wasn't clear enough but it clearly showed a short haired girl being carried by a young man whose back was facing the camera. No one knows who clicked the photo but this photo have been trending on social media , it was said that this photo was tried to be erased from the platform but some many people already got the copy of it.

Jungkook was sure that the man standing right there was his husband just by looking at his back.

He got knew about this thing just few days ago when he was scrolling through Instagram in his hobi hyung's phone (he got no social media of his own)

Jungkook's brain was messed up he didn't knew what to do next but one thing was sure that he need to confront his husband.

At apartment
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"You need to chill kook everything is not what it looks like " hobi said while tapping kook's shoulder.

"You will not understand", jungkook said while pouting.

"Then make me understand",hobi said.

"You don't know how much germophobic taehyung is ,he will not accept yeontan in the house"

"Why are you being over dramatic ,he is your husband not a parent just confess it " .

"Fine..."

_________________________________

••••• 2 DAYS LATER •••••

'A one whole month now I can meet my baby physically'
Taehyung thinks.

As I went into the house first thing i saw was fairy setting on the couch staring out of the world.
As I went behind him and hugged him from behind burying my neck in his soft and smoothy neck skin.

"I missed you babe"
"Me too"

"Go and bath , i already have prepared the dinner " ,jungkook said while standing up just to go to the kitchen to heat up the food .

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After eating the dinner both of them were heading to there bed room when jungkook took taehyung's hand and dragged him to the balcony.
And asked

"What is your thought about taking divorce"

The small little question took away taehyung smile and his bright eyes away leaving it fully dark with blank face staring down at jungkook.
He suddenly took jungkook hand and then above his head pining hum down to the wall .

"Who do you think i am , did someone said something to you ,do you don't want me anymore" , taehyung said while roaring in anger.

Jungkook was already scared and the position they were in was already intimidating.

"Taehyung, i am scared "

The moment taehyung realised what he was doing to his beloved husband, he wedrawed his hands and stood straight .

"Tell me what is wrong"

The moment jungkook realised that he was free ,he took out his phone and showed the screenshots of the trending page to taehyung and asked ""Isn't it's you".

After looking at the picture taehyung didn't knew what to do next ,laugh at himself or explain his husband but neitherless he picked up the second option .
But before he could speak jungkook shouted
"I don't even know anything about you neither you do and I don't know if you have spied upon my history but I just know you as my husband whom I married out of nowhere ,i don't know anything about your family , friends , how many relationships you were in !
nothing , i know nothing".

After completing his sentence jungkook slide down the wall while putting his head between his legs tearing up.
Saying "Who was the girl".

As Taehyung hugged and said ,"Baby don't cry i should have told you before she was he and he was my crazy little brother trust me and one of my assistant whome you saw that day was my cousin , i have my grandma and mother who are living in Japan right now , don't cry baby don't cry".

Right now jungkook was hugging taehyung back ,he was now feeling funny ,how could he judge a man like this ,he slowly took his head out of his knees and the very moment he looked up he was met with the pair of rough dark red lips kissing him just like a hungry baby sucking  out milk from the milk bottle .

As the next moment , he was scooped up in the arms he missed one whole month .
He was getting it .
After a month ,a good relaxing sleep in the arms of his husband as he closed his eyes slowly.

_________________________________

How was it , if there is some mistake then please do highlight it .

Vote ?
Comment ?
Any suggestions?