Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Start from the beginning

You took benefit of the Mantra airline. There was just one family on the aircraft with you-a couple and two adolescents.

You marveled at the breathtaking scenery of the Nova Island resort.

Oh goodness, it's incredible. Your amazed gaze was drawn to the others' identical reactions. The teen girl was screaming and snapping photographs of the overhead view at all times.

You beamed as you snapped several photos of your cousin and Anais against the backdrop of the cabin. Many selcas were taken.

Ha-Ni radiates brilliantly. "I should send this to my parents." They just want to know how we're having fun and that we're safe."

"My mum wants to know, too," you giggle. She and her friend had a great time hanging together, but her friend doesn't want her to leave so soon, so she'll remain for a few more days. You began to ramble.

You're hoping Ms. Jung hasn't told your mother about your and Mr. Hoseoks' vehicle incident. She will be furious if she discovers that you refuse to accept responsibility for the damage done to his vehicle.

You promised yourself that you would reimburse Hoseok with some of your Paris apartment savings. You don't want to owe him anything once you leave here. Fortunately, Adrienne and Pierre are busy setting up the new retail stores in the fashion district.

You'll join them the day before Hoseok's white luncheon, which you're not sure you'll be able to attend. Seeing him again will make you uneasy, reminding you of what you desire but cannot have.

It'll be far too painful. When you arrive at the little airport, your resort will make reservations for an Uber to transport you around town. As the three of you took in the sights, the metropolis was guzzling. You went to the tiny store to buy gorgeous summer outfits and shoes. You purchased some lovely outfits, a tote bag, and leather sandals for your mother and relatives. Anais, a shoe enthusiast, purchased six pairs of unique shoes.

Ha-ni acquired various sunhats and bright scarves. You went to the fresh markets after your shopping trip and got some fresh fruit for the room. You were starving after a lot of selcas with locals and in front of lovely food stalls.

Anais found an excellent coffee shop in one of their upscale malls, where you all sat and had a light burger lunch

You take in the sights and sounds all around you. While you sip your ice-cold coconut water, Anais and Ha-No were chatting. You give the girls your fries since you don't want to eat any more after the satisfying burger.

You don't want to consume any cider or icy liquids either. The sick sensation in the pit of your stomach lingered after you took your medication this morning. You made a mental point to consult a doctor about the weird occurrence in Seoul.

Anais's questions break your line of pondering.

"'Huh?" Your brows appeared furrowed. Your thoughts sent you to another world, and you couldn't understand what was being said.