In questions through my mind, I often wonder why people idolise the hero or the villain they can both be as selfish as the other. The villain could be a rich kid who didn't get what they wanted and turned bad. A hero could equally be a rich kid who turned hero after their parents were murdered. Or a hero could turn hero because they were different, and they liked all the attention. Whilst a villain was outcasted because they were different. So many different perspectives and reasons for being a hero or villain. But they are never casted in the same light. Yes, one may be "good", and one may be "bad" but that isn't exactly true maybe the villain had given up trying and thought that people needed to be punished for what they did. While since the hero was treated better continued to want the attention so punishing someone whose suffered enough pain is right? Just for attention. I don't want to be labelled a hero. I'm not. I hate attention, I hate making people who've suffered suffer more. And I don't want to be labelled a villain because even in my pain and suffering I never inflicted hurt or killed those who've done me wrong. I've been in fights. But only to defend myself. I never start them. People in our prison often hate me because Jason always takes my side in a fight. The guards aren't allowed to touch or hurt me. The only guard allowed to touch me to stop me is Nick. Jason takes my side because he knows I won't lie to him and that I'll tell him the whole truth. I'm lucky that the guards can't touch me it means that I can't hurt them when I do lose control. Or when I did lose control. Jason and Nick don't want me to suffer more than I already do. My past is a dark one, but it makes me who I am. Strong, independent, sarcastic, stubborn and what some men or people in general hate is that I'm also a woman. No one can tame my beast not even me, but I'm learning from my demons and the world how to. People here want to see me fail, corrupt me. Corrupt what Jason and Nick are trying to build for me. A life without pain. A life where I can control my demons and my abilities. In a way this prison is trying to help us whether they are using the right methods or not is unknown. You have the mind readers who have their group and just invade everyone's personal space. Uses any secret they find against you. You have the telekinesis brats who are basically a bunch of spoiled brats who can move things with their mind and create objects. They will throw objects at you. You have the earth movers who can move rocks from the earth and throw them at you or anyone they don't judge. The water princesses are what they like to be called they can move water from anywhere even create it with their fingers. The fire bond who can create fire from their fingers and harvest it from fire supplies, they are actually quite decent people unless they are pyromaniac then things can get a little hectic. The wind harvesters which will quite literally blow you away. They can't control it. The animal patrol these people are just strange why would someone name their group that. They can transform into any animal at all but can't transform into any human. Then you have the weather controllers, lightning, thunder even, rain, snow, hurricanes, tornadoes you name it, but it doesn't change the forecast. They can quite literally throw a lightning bolt at you and make it rain over your head. They all came up with names for their groups. Different people having the freedom to choose their own name for what they want to be known as. Then there's me. I can summon two demons in specific. I can stop everyone's ability if used against me or people I care about. When I lose control an array of red smoke comes out of my soul knocking everyone in its path down. I can't die or well be killed. I can heal. But I cause mainly destruction. Burn down building, hurt people, summon any weapon of choice on demand. I've never killed anyone, but I've come close. Jason tells me that I'm a protector. He says I care, I listen, and I feel. The voices in my head. My demons are all trying to help me to protect those who I care about. That if you think about good and evil that in my brain, I'm good but in my heart I'm evil. Nick always tells me that every time I lose control it's for a reason. The earth talks to me, the nature, the animals, I see people's intentions. I can tell whether someone is telling the truth or lying. I see all the evil in the world which has corrupted my mind. But my heart believes that there's good in everyone and everything. My demons tell me I'm here for a reason. There is only one of me for a reason. The life I've lived has been for a reason. And I believe them. The guards are one of us. But to them they are more trustworthy. The guards are soldiers, bulletproof, can't be killed just like me. Can summon any weapon that they choose, but they can't create their own like I can. I'm similar to a guard but I'm not one of them. But they let me into their group for I have no group. No one like-minded. No one like me. The prisoners don't like it. But they were the first ones to turn me away. Discriminate me for I'm different. Stronger. More powerful. More likely to succeed.