Chapter 4: Hard to be a hero

Start from the beginning

Kanade: (smile) Hey there Y/n~!

Then Kanade came up to Y/n and then hug him as he made a small purring sound which Y/n smiled as Kanade stop hugging him and ask.

Kanade: (smile) How's my man doing today?

Y/n: (smirk) Normal as always Kanade. What about you and Tsubasa?

Kanade: (smile) Pretty good. Say Y/n, when are you gonna be free?

Y/n: Probably tomorrow.

Kanade: (smile) Perfect! I was thinking if you wanna hang out with me and Tsubasa tomorrow.

Tsubasa: You sure this is a good idea?

Kanade: (smile) Sure why not? Y/n loves hanging out two famous pop stars right Y/n?

Y/n: (smirk) Yeah. You two are real angels of songs when it comes to your singing.

Kanade: (smile) Aaaww your too sweet.

Tsubasa: (blush) Yeah. Like what Kanade said.

Kanade: (smile) Anyways we gonna go now so catch you later Y/n.

Y/n: (smirk) Same here you two. Take care.

And so they walk off and once they were out of sight he goes to his class and after class ended he make his leave when he come across a older man as he smiled at him and waved at him.

Y/n: (smirk) Well if ain't the Owl man himself. Kaito, how are things?

Kaito: (smile) Oh you know the usual stuff the usual. See your still kicking as always.

Y/n: (smirk) Always and always will be.

Kaito: So when is our upcoming mission gonna show up?

Then they got a beep on their phones which they pull it out and see the location.

Y/n: Right now.

(Later)

The two arrived at the location which was a subway that is under attacked by Jyamato and Noise as the two sides battle each other as they can hear noises at the entrance to which they are standing.

Y/n: Looks like there is a massive fight down there.

Kaito: Agree. Time to show those nasty creatures not to mess with the two of us.

Y/n: (smirk) I was thinking the same thing.

Hibiki: Wait up!

The two turn to see Hibiki rushing towards them and once there she catches her breath.

Y/n: Hey Hibiki, weren't you not suppose to be with Miku watching the shooting stars?

Hibiki: Yeah but I got a call from Genjuro that there are Noise activity so I came here to help.

Kaito: A friend of yours?

Y/n: (smirk) Yep. A new hero.

Kaito: (smile) Well a pleasure to meet you Hibiki. The names Kaito aka Kamen rider Ginpen.

Hibiki: (smile) A pleasure to meet you. I'm still training to be the best hero I can ever be.

Kaito: (smile) Well here's some advice to you. So times being a hero is hard but what makes you a hero is to never give up. That is why us riders never give up because if we do, lives would get hurt.

Hibiki: (smile) Never give up! Got it!

Y/n: (smirk) Alright then. Let's do this.

Desire driver!