The End is Just the Beginning

Start from the beginning

Whenever that was, Alex couldn't care less and gladly waited to see his child with high hopes.

It was fine to have silent days and not be heard or recognized here.

That's when Alex and Lucy jumped from were they where resting to hear the back door of the roof open with a hard bang.

"Can you be any louder, sis-!?" Lucy yelled with shark teeth as Alex giggled at her blatant use of that. He found it so weird to have a girlfriend that knew his family.

Dana however didn't share the same enthusiasm, instead she threw a small radio that had a channel broadcasting a new alarming information happening halfway across the world.

"... 𝘉𝘳𝘳𝘻𝘻𝘻𝘵... 𝘉𝘳𝘳𝘻𝘻𝘻𝘵... -𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘈𝘵 4:36𝘢𝘮 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 13, 2009, 𝘢𝘵 𝘗𝘦𝘯𝘯 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴. 20 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩. 𝘈𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 '𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘡𝘰𝘯𝘦' 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 '𝘠𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸' 𝘢𝘯𝘥 '𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯' 𝘻𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘨𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘶𝘴. 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴, 𝘢𝘵 6..." The radio trailed off and whinning started to be shut off by Dana as Alex had a gaunt look.

He looked down to his feet on the floor as he sat on the edge of the mattress as Lucy got beside him to hug his left arm.

"They never change... since 1964. Ever since Gentek created the Blacklight virus and began to expand that research to create the abominations I fought... What I've become... I fear things will never change. There truly are people that won't stop until they're punched in the face. Or in my case... Blasted by a point blank devastator." Alex said, tired to deal with the real monsters that want to take over with their little virus that seems to mutate further and further.