Chapter 28

Isabella's pov

" Babygirl If you keep on blushing like that then I might have to undress you now" this statement make me blush harder and I hide my face in his chest more.

Suddenly continues sound of camera clicking could be hear clearly. Paparazzi were surrounding our car to get a perfect shot of us but couldn't because of the black glasses.

"Are you okay?" He asked me see nervousness on my face.

I nodded my head weakly not being sure.

"If you want we can skip it" he said trying to comfort me but maybe this might leave a mark on his name. I can't be selfish.

"If you're okay with that?" I replied and got an immediate response that he also sometimes skip walking on red carpet when he is not in mood of being clicked or want to answer vulgar questions about his personal life.

The car drive down the slope which shows the way to underground parking lot. When the car got parked I immediately opened the door which was immediately closed by him.

"What are you doing" I asked being annoy by his action. I want to stand , my legs feel numb because of sitting to long on a stone thighs.

"Let the bodyguard check first"

"No one is here " I said plastering my face on the window glass to see if someone nearby. He only laughed seeing my actions.

"Only the person hidden would know that he is here" he said giggling and pulling me back from the glasses and running his thumb on my face features.

"But why would someone hide from us. It's not like you got rivals?" I asked but his focus was on the bodyguards which indicated that it's safe. He opened the door , got out and again closed the door on my face.

Checking again left and right with his own eyes like hiding a precious jewelry from the world. He after insuring open the door and indicated me to come by offering his hand.

I took it and finally put my foot on the floor. It really relaxed my muscle that were tried of sitting in same position for so long. But it didn't last long as he bent down and lift me up in his arms in bridal style and started walking towards the lift.

"You think I don't?" He replied after so long. But I'm not focusing on that , my concern is right now what would people think if they see us like this.

We got inside the life and he pressed the floor button and I tried to free myself thinking what will happen if someone entered the lift seeing us like this.

I keep on trying to losse his grip but he keep on tighten it. "You love to run away from my touch, huh?" He said letting me stand on my heels but still snaking his arms around my waist.

"It's not that, what would people think of us if they see us like this." I said looking at him and then at the lift door .

"They would think of us as the most romantic and expressive couple of the city and if you like I can do things that can get us award for that." He said lifting my chin up gazing at my lips and was about to kiss them when the ting sound of the lift made some distance between us as I finally got out of his arms.

There stood few men and there female partner who where relaxed before noticing the person inside. They all immediately bowed there head and greeted Zane.

Zane just slightly nodded being irritated of not being able to complete his mission and waited for the lift door to get closed. It did and I looked at the door dumbfoud and then at the Zane.

He pulled me closer and was again in position of kissing me when I asked who were they and why didn't they entered inside.

"They were my subodinates and they can't stand in the place or breath the same air as me because I'm there boss and they should fear me and now I'm going kiss the soul out of you and you wouldn't interpret me , understood?"

He asked being annoyed of the none stop disturbance from achieving his addiction. Me.

And I know this and seeing his madness made me want to kiss him more harder. And without any second thought I smacked my lips on his.

================================
Unknown pov

"What the fuck I told you, to arrange a driver that will act like a man of fedrick and will bring that girl to me safely and you handed job to a drug addict who tried to rape her. YOU SON OF A BITCH I HANDED YOU ONE FUCKING WORK AND YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE CAN'T DO A SHIT"

"And you know all because of you negligence my love whom I planned to marry is marred to me rival and spending a good life. People like you don't deserve to live"

I shoot all of them down and wipe my bloody hand with a cloth handed by my man.

Zane very soon I'll have what's mine. You think you are the only one whose eyes landed on her. I'm the one who embraced her beauty even when you don't even know she exist.

Door opened reveling the man's face who tried to rape Isabella. I grabbed my favourite Machete which u have been saving for Zane but I feel like someone make bigger mistake than him.

His eyes were begging as his mouth is shut with a tape and his body is tied up with ropes. Without thinking twice  I glide the Machete on his neck making his head detached from his body and falling on floor.

Tears fall from the eyes which were holding it for so long from the head that lying lifelessly.

"I'll make you mine soon.....Isabella"

=======≠===================≠====
Sorry for late update and I'll update another time sooner wait till then. 😚

Vote ⭐
Comment
Share
Date 10 Apr'23
Word count 1015