Dos

A period could serve as an end and a new beginning.

Kagahapon,

I was with my friends. After we took our midterm for our first semester, one of my friends said na we should laag. So we did. We've been friends since the twelfth grade and now we are graduating in college.

They started talking about what they will do after college until the talk was shifted on me. They wanted to know what I will do. One of them guessed I will be a motivational speaker. Another said I will work in the laboratory since I suck at socializing and getting myself out there.

Unfortunately, I will not be in the place they had imagined nor will I be with them when they graduate. Regardless, this day made me realize that me and my friends were about to enter a new beginning. And I think that is one of the lovable things life can give--a push. A push to find a new environment, a new dream and a new journey.

But here's more I could tell you. Those are big things, right? What I said feels like it needs to take lot of years to get that new path, but you know, you could actually start now. You end a period to those things you ain't really need and step out for a new one. It's on you.

Regardless of the uncertainty, why don't you try taking a leap? All you need is a little bravery.

Like I'm doing now, I am taking a leap to get my dreams a little faster. It's okay if I will not be able to see it for myself, but as long as I can finish, I'm positive enough to think I can reach someone.

Oh, are you curious about what I said in our conversation? Well, gahapon, I told them a wish.

I wish to be one of the fans for the friend who will pursue acting. I wish to be the first customer for the friend who will open up a café. And I wish to be the first one to buy the book my friend will publish soon.

In short, I will be their support. But you know what they told me?

They said I already am. They said if I haven't pushed them to pursue what they wanted, they wouldn't have enjoyed college.

When I heard it kagahapon, it was life changing. Yes! I did something!

One point for my dream.

Presentio, the life changer.