Part 25: Exams

Reader pov:

*after written exams are finished*

"That was so stressful!" 

"I know! I hope I did a good job!"

"Thank you so much for helping us study."

"It was nothing, really."

The second tests were turned in students were wandering around the class and talking. It was noisy but I liked it.

"Y/n!!!" Mina yelled, jumping at me and wrapping her arms around my chest.

"How did you do? Do you think you'll pass," I asked, concern lacing my voice.

"Yeah, all thanks to you! I'm really confident I'll be able to go to the summer camp. We'll have so much fun!" Mina was jumping around and pumping her fists in the air. She seems really excited about this trip.  I smiled at the sight of my girlfriend. Wait, is she my girlfriend? Are we... girlfriends? My face turned bright red at the thought. Mina, my girlfriend. I put my hands up to cover the blush growing on my face.

Denki looked over and smirked, giving me a knowing look. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. "Hey, Denks," I said with a playful smile. 

"Hey, Y/n! You excited for the practical exam," Denki asked. "I heard from an upperclassman that it'll be super easy. We're fighting the robots from the entrance exams!"

"Wow, that does sound easy. Almost a bit too easy." He smiled brightly at that.

The bell rang causing students to rush out the door. I was about to join when a hand grabbed mine. I looked back to see Mina smiling at me.

"Come on, we're gonna be late for lunch!" She dragged me out the door and to the cafeteria. Mina only stopped pulling once we got in line for Lunch Rush's delectable food. I waited patiently in line while Mina went on and on about her day. When it was our turn to get food I looked around the counter until my eyes stopped on (f/f). I smiled widely and put a giant serving on my plate and went to the table we usually sit at. I sat next to Mina and started eating, occasionally pitching in comments.

***

The next day we started our practical exams. Aizawa Sensei led us to the building our tests would take place and started explaining. 

"Why are all the teachers here," One student asked with a raised hand.

"This year we decided to do something harder for our exams. Due to the increase in villain activity, it isn't safe to keep doing these "easy" exams. Instead, you will be paired with one classmate and fight against a teacher. Who you are paired with and against is determined by many factors like quirks and relationships. The teacher you are fighting will have weights to make it fairer for you students," Nezu explained, poking out of Aizawa Sensei's scarf. 

We were told who we were paired with and I winced at some of the results. Poor Deku, he got paired with someone he can't get along with, and against the strongest teacher here. I hope I'm not going against Aizawa Sensei. "Y/n and Sero, you will be fighting against Midnight," Nezu exclaimed in his high-pitched voice. 

I sighed in relief and looked over to Sero, calling him over. "Do you want to plan things out or improvise," I asked. 

Sero seemed to think about it for a bit. "Midnight has a powerful quirk, she knocked Bakugou right out during the sports festival. We should make a plan to get around that."

I nodded and started thinking. I came up with an idea and shared it with Sero. He nodded his head, a fiery look in his eyes.

"Sero and Y/n, please enter the test grounds." I looked at Sero with determination and nodded back at him. 

"Good luck Y/n!!" I turned to Mina and flashed her a bright smile.

"You too, Mina!"

A/n~ Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I tried to write this earlier but my computer was being annoying. I hope you enjoyed, make sure to vote if you did and check out some other stories of mine while you wait for updates. Have a good day/night my owlets~