Chapter 4: animal exploration

Sunday afternoon came around and Julia was very excited to go animal exploring with her new friend. "Make sure to bring a Camera." Chris texted Julia. You won't wanna miss the cool stuff we see." Julia's mom drove her daughter to Chris's house and Chris and his family were packed up ready to go. "We'll come back to the house to get some lunch in a little bit." Chris said. Julia nodded. They went on their walk and found lots of cool things. Julia saw a butterfly on some flowers and she got a hold the butterfly. " I really like his colors." Julia said quietly. " i've always wanted to paint a butterfly, but I don't really have that much skill." "Don't worry, you'll learn" Chris said. "There's an art club at our school, and if you're not interested in that then maybe I can help you." " thanks dude." Julia said.

Julia, Chris, and Chris's family all went back to the house to have some lunch. They had sandwiches, fruit, chips, and something to drink. " this is been lots of fun doing this with you guys." Julia said. " I don't really get to do much because my parents are always busy, but when I get the chance, i'm very excited." Chris looked at his friend and smiled. And For the first time, Chris felt a feeling towards his friend that he had never felt before. He felt nervous and he felt like melting when he looked in her eyes. " I think I'm falling in love." Chris thought to himself. After lunch was over, Julia's mom came to pick her up. And Julia told her mom all about her day. That was probably the happiest that Julia had ever felt. She had only moved here A week ago and she was already feeling like she fit in. It didn't matter to her what the popular kids thought. All she cared about was that she had a loving family and one of the best friends in the world.