" Whats your relationship to the patient ma'am "

This nurse was starting to piss me off because she obviously knew who we were. She obviously knew this was his mother. She obviously owned a phone and a TV .

" that's his mother onika maraj don't act stupid...now go get that bullet out of my son " I said a little louder than anticipated

She jumped a bit making her way back to the operating rooms . I couldn't sit down I was just pacing back in forth trying to figure out how I let this happen.

" Rihmeek stop talk to me.... What happened to my baby Rihmeek " her tears came back at a heavy stream

I went to go hug her she hit my chest crying into to it .

" WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY RIHMEEK " she yelled into my chest as her voice cracked

" Deen shot him "

" W-What why W-Would deen shot my baby "

I wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed the top of her head .

" He tried to kill me but when I turned around he mis -fired and shot papi"

" This isn't making sense! Why would deen shoot you ! "

" I guess he was willing to kill me for some pussy ... I can't believe this shit this whole time he talking about my daddy killer on birks ! This nigga was tryna buy time for that bitch to get in my house."

Nicki put her hood on her head and she did what I was afraid of she was shutting down . She sat in the hospital chairs and just started at the opposing wall .

" Don't do this Onika this is not the time to shut down I need you "

I saw her stand up and get on her knees her hands went in prayer position.

Nicki ~

" God look ion really know what to say I just want you to please let my son live . I can't survive without him in my life . You blessed us with him four years ago please don't take him away. I need him ... Amen "

I got up and sat back in my chair filling out the paperwork that was handed to me . I filled everything out from his name to his blood type. I turned it in and the receptionist told me he was still in surgery.

60 minutes later ~

" Parents of (papi )Rihmeek " the doctor said we ran up to the doctor

" where's my baby "

" ... We did everything we could "

I started shaking

" where's my son at man " meek practically yelled at the doctor

" I'm sorry but he didn't make it the bullet pierced his lungs "

I covered my mouth and slid down the wall tears over took my eyes

MY BABY !

Meek ~

NO NO THIS CANT BE TRUE NO I DONT BELIEVE THAT SHIT

" yo stop playing where my son at "

" he passed away he's in room 233 if you wanna say your goodbyes

He's playing right my son is not dead . I ran to room 233 . There was a white sheet and a little body imprint . I clinched my jaw trying to keep from crying. I took the sheet and dared to pull it back . I pulled it back

" Papi " my voice cracked

I brought him into my arms and for the first time his arms didn't hug me back . The warmth of his skin didn't make my heart skip a beat . I ran my hand through his hair. I felt a strong gust a wind , I took that as a sign . A sign from God that my baby boys with him . I wiped my tears and kissed my sons forehead. I can't believe he's really gone .

Papi's Funeral ~

Meek and Nicki where in the front bench right in front of the pastor. From left to right the order was Tak, Omelly, Na (meek sister) , Ms.Kathy (Meeks mom) , Meek , Nicki , Mama Carol (Nicki mom ) ,Ciah , Jelani . At this point meek couldn't trust any of the chasers except the ones he considered his brothers. He had on dark shades along with Nicki . Nicki laid her head on his shoulder crying her eyes out in soft sobs .

" We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Rihmeek "Papi" Williams. All though not very long a very happy life. Mrs. Carter and the father Mr.Williams would like to preform an ode to her nephew and his son .

Meek and Beyoncé got up and went to the front of the church and grabbed a mic . The song was originally supposed to be meek and Nicki but Nicki hasn't talked to anybody since she found out Papi passed . She shut down she hasn't done anything but pray and sleep . She hasn't even ate . Meek tapped his mic checking it

" Papi this is for you man " meek said looking up in the sky

Beyoncé-

They fought for you
The hardest, it made us the strongest
So tell me your secrets
I just can't stand to see you leaving
But heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you
Heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you
So go on, go home
We laughed at the darkness
So scared that we lost it
We stood on the ceilings
You showed me love was all you needed

Meek-

Heaven couldn't wait for you and maybe that's true but i can't lie God
I miss my son
I miss my son
He killed my little boy
Man I wish that I could've said goodbye
And who would've thought, My best friend the nigga I considered my brother would've shot him
So I'm out here crying with his momma, and we wishing he would come back so we could kiss him goodnight one last time . Say I love you one last time but ain't no use of dwelling in the past we gotta learn to live with out you but honestly what's life with out you . If it wasn't for Nicki I swear to God I would've been took this revolver to my head the bullet was meant for me anyway. I swear a bullet through my dome would Take the pain away . I just wanna be with my son again . I just wanna tell my baby boy I love him agian it's that to much to ask for God !

Meek dropped to his hands and knees cans cried . Nicki got up and helped him back to his seat . She went back up to the front which caught everybody by surprise .

" What is a mother to say when they lose there child? My son knows I love him he knows I miss him . I can't even believe I'm sitting here speaking at my sons funeral he was supposed to be at my funeral. My son ,my first born, my light when everything seems dark is gone and I gotta learn to accept that "

A lump formed in her throat making it hard for her to finish her sentence.

" I swear to God I'll do anything to have my baby back . My baby didn't even make it to 5 . He died because some bitch was jealous and a nigga was horny. Im sorry God but this is some bullshit . My MOTHERFUCKIN SON is in a do CASKET at 4 !!!When I carch that hoe she better run because I got a bullet with HER name on it ....

--------

Jealousy x Revenge = Sorrow

Deen shot "Rihmeek "
Kimberly is k.michelle
Don't ask why ask why not ✌🏾️👋🏾