22

"My family will be here soon for dinner

"My family will be here soon for dinner. They will be here up until 1 a.m. or so. We'll begin at ten so don't be late,” Nixon spoke as I hugged my leg.

I was sitting on my bed as he had just walked into the room. The woman had left hours ago and he was set in a very sour mood.

"Why are you having dinner so late?" I asked shyly.

I was too afraid that he'll shout at me or something.

Reason being, he's has been giving everyone an dirty attitude since this morning.

"Every year as it goes into our birthday we have a dinner to celebrate with our family . We spend the first twenty-four hours of our birthday together as a family and celebrate later on with parties and shit with our friends," he said and I nod.

"It's always your choice to join us or stay here. I really don't care," he said a bit rude.

I choose not to respond as my chest ached a bit. Without my response he turned on his heel and walked to the door. 

My eyes followed his shoes and up his pants, shirt then head. Yes, his back was facing me but I still took the chance to look at him. He was wearing a grey suit and work shoes. His hair was style back and his was wearing a Rolex on his right wrist. I watched as he exits my room and closes the door.

Something was wrong but I was too chicken to ask him.

I sighed before standing to my feet and walking over to the vanity table, I sat on the chair and looked at my reflection through the mirror. I removed the clip from my hair and it fell down to my back.

I looked at my hair and I realized that my roots were changing color.

Was I not a brunette?

Oh brother

I need my memories

I need my life back, I think.

I ran my fingers through my hair and I looked at myself through the vanity mirror.

The more I tried forcing my memories the more exhausting my brain and body felt.

I had no other choice but to force my memories, since I wanted to get back my life, my memories.

Hugo has been working on an antidotes ever since they discovered the drug.

I looked at my tattoos as I studied them a bit. I wanted to trigger a memory so bad it hurts, literally.

There was a knock on the door and I got up. I opened the door and it reveal a maid.

"Hello miss Hazel, Mr DeLuca told me to bring you some dresses just in case and you choose to come to dinner tonight," she said and I nod.