20

I woke up in a room thick with darkness, an aroma of masculine cologne and a hint of cigar scent

My hands reached up to my head after feeling a mini headache coming along. I slowly sat up with a heavy sigh as the events of earlier replayed in head.

I removed the soft warm duvet from my legs and swag my feet over to the edge of the bed. I was about to stand when a voice startled me.

“Finally, you're up,” the familiar rough and husky voice spoke out.

“Well, I'm not sure how long I've been out but I would blame Hugo for ejecting me. I mean whatever he ejected into my blood stream without my permission was what knocked me out for so long,”

“You tried killing him and five other guards,”

“No, correction I tried defending myself-”

“You attacked them,”

“No they attacked me. I only remember attacking Hugo the guards on the other hand came after me,” I argued back with the lend figure in the darkness.

“This feels like deja vu,” he whispered with a sigh.

“I don't understand," I said

“The last time you killed four of my men and knocked out a nurse and now you knocked out my doctor and killed three of my men,”

“Sorry I tried defending myself from six grown ass men,” I said before hearing something shuffle inside the room.

“You wouldn't have to do none of that if you had just did what you were told,”

“I woke up with no idea of who I was I wouldn't have just did what I was told-”

The lights came on and closed my eyes while shielding my face. I soon opened my eyes as they adjusted to the light and he was now standing in front of me.

He wasn't wearing a shirt and let's just say he looks ten times hotter than when he's wearing a suit. His tattoos were visible and his muscles were ripping under his skin. He had his arms folded over his bare tattooed chest as he stared down at me.

Nixon fucking DeLuca

My eyes ran down to his sharp V cut that curve his abs and just when my eyes got to the band of his sweat pants he cleared his throat. I looked up and our eyes locked.

“You wanna keep your eyes up here sweetheart?” he asked and I looked away.

“What do you remember Haze?”