part 5|gym antics|

Start from the beginning

Kneeing him in the stomach, she ducked and pulled his legs so he fell. She knelt on his back with her hands on his arms keeping him down.

It might not have been physically obvious by appearance but stygian was very strong. Whilst part of that came from the serum, she was also always on the run so she wasn't unfit.

"Hey! You weren't joking about the serum!" Steve said slightly shocked

"Wow, Rodgers you don't believe that I'm just naturally this strong, rude much." She said jokingly.

Joining in, there was a quiet snort from the end of the room. Steve looked up to see who it was.

"Natasha? How long have you been stood there?" Steve said not surprised at her sneakiness

"Since halfway through our fight" stygian interrupted.

"So you were showing off?" Natasha said raising her eyebrows

"First of all, even if I was showing off, I'd do it in front of a bigger crowd. Secondly, I felt your presence."

"You felt my presence?" Natasha snorted making a joke out of what the other girl had said.

"Yes. For example, Tony and thor are in the kitchen, upstairs. Bruce is in the lab, and Clint is in the living room." Stygian said having felt their presence.

"No way," Steve said in disbelief

"Jarvis? check that."

"I believe miss stygian is right, agent Romanoff."

"What the fuck?" Natasha said slightly shocked

"Language," Steve said

"Are you enhanced?"

" I wouldn't say I have powers, no," she said walking over to get her stuff, "but the serum made my abilities better. I'm stronger than normal, I can run faster, I can sense presence if I focus, and most of the time I can sense when someone will do something. Par example, if someone were to surprise me by throwing a knife at me from behind, hopefully, I'd be able to turn and catch it. I'm a bit rusty, however. I was a lot better in Hydra..." she said, getting quieter as she said the last word.
(Par example just means, for example, in french)

"How many languages can you speak?" Steve asked

"Not as many as I used to. I'm currently fluent in French, English, Russian, German, Italian and Spanish." Stygian said nonchalantly.

"que tal tu princesa? How about you princess?" (Spanish)

"j'en sais assez pour savoir que tu es flamboyant. i know enough to know you are flamboyant." (French)

"My, aren't we using fancy words?" Said the brunette with a smirk.

Steve stood awkwardly having no clue what the two had just said.
He gathered his things and left leaving the two girls two it.

"I'm impressed. You know how to fight." Said Natasha

"Oh, aren't you the one to shit talk now?"

"You leaving or will you join me in a fight?"

"You're feeling brave today. I thought you had your fill of it the other day. Or would you like me to push you further?" Glaring at Natasha, stygian grew a mischievous grin.

"You deserve a good punch for that."

" I'd like to see you try."

-

Both girls had fought for a long time before they had gotten anywhere. Natasha refused to give up and so did stygian.

Suddenly, Natasha put stygian in a headlock.

"Give up. You will lose." Natasha said into stygian's ear.

The brunette's cheeks grew a little tint to them when that happened.

Natasha saw that and decided to take advantage.

"You wouldn't want to anger me, would you?" Natasha whispered even closer to the other girl's ear. This caused stygian to have a minor freak.

She'd never been this close to a girl before that wasn't for a mission. It was certainly something new. But she also knew that Natasha was taking advantage.

"I wouldn't count on it." The brunette spoke resting her head back onto the redhead's shoulder.

Natasha was shocked by the fact she was playing along. This also threw her off, causing a faint blush on her cheeks.

This was the small indication that stygian needed to know what she needed to do. She put her hands gently on Natasha's arms which were around her neck. Yet again, taking the assassin by shock.

"You'll have to catch your mind up later." The brunette said smugly and grasped onto the girl's arm.

She flipped the redhead over and untangled herself from her net of arms. Quickly turning, she put her knee on the other girl's chest and had her arms over the girl's neck.

Only this time she didn't apply pressure. This was only a practice fight. She couldn't.

"You lost. Too bad." The killer said with a fake frown.

"You cheated."

"How might that be?"

Natasha was stumped. Was she going to have to say that stygian made her flustered to get out of it?

"I'm going to my room," Stygian said crouching down to the sitting Natasha. "Let me know if you want to flirt more next time."

With that, she left. Giving a small wink on the way out.