INTRODUCTION

A fight for a kingdom that belongs to neither.

Aneira Guinevere was the fairest in the land - with her flowing dark tresses reminiscent of the midnight sky, and her delicate skin as pure as snow. Though the weight of her past left scars upon her back, her eyes blazed with the unquenchable flame of a future for a country that was never rightfully hers.

☣ 

Zara Pyrecrest, an enchantress of exquisite allure and revered as a gifted healer, found herself scorned by the townsfolk. Yet, destiny had intricately woven her path with Aneira's, destined to ascend to the royal lineage as Queen and Princess.

☣ 

With power often comes jealousy and a thirst for conquest. The healer transformed into a predator, turning the slave into the master. Though neither had rightful claim to the kingdom, the urge to rule became the cause of war.

A war waged between a witch and a slave.

Between a mother and her daughter. 

The gods would render their judgment on the battlefield, where the ultimate ruler would be determined - the ruler fairest in the land.

A/N- 

Hey Hi Hello

Another new work, Maya? Wow so surprising! Yeah, this is my way of getting back at 2 people who died so many years ago - The Grimm Brothers.

This is solely because I hate women in fairy tales being so dependent on true love's kiss lol. But I ended up enjoying them a lot and, I wanted SNOW WHITE to fit my enjoyment NOW. Basically I've been working on this every time I get a bit annoyed hehe 

FUN FACT! ANEIRA means SNOW and GUINEVERE means WHITE HAHA! Hence the chosen names. But I hope you like this catastrophe of an imagination to -

WHAT IF SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARVES DID HAPPEN IN THE MEDIEVAL ERA?

I'm just gonna post a few chapters all at once coz I wanna know what you guys think but do VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE, YOU GUYS!  I really do hope you like this <3

Love,

Maya