We all make our way to the bridge as Nya has the big screen on and showing a map of Ninjago. "Last we heard of Pythor he stole the Map of Dens from Lloyd and is now on his way to open the last Serpentine tombs." She starts. Lloyd groans, "Don't remind me." He says, I can hear the guilt in his voice. I frown and place my hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "Pythor's our most dangerous threat. If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do." Master says. "But those tombs could be anywhere. Without the Map of Dens, we might as well through darts at a map." Jay speaks up.

"Good idea. Why don't we?" I look back in time to see Nya throw some darts. Kai ducked his head to avoid them as they stick onto the screen displaying the map. "These are the locations of the Hypnobrai and Fangpyre tombs." Nya informs. "Show off." Kai comments , unimpressed, as Nya walks to the screen and sticks another dart on it, "And this is Pythor's tomb. After many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were placed in these three precise locations, I discovered a secret pattern." She grabs a flashlight and turns it, pointing it on the screen. It had the Ninjago symbol for Serpent and something clicked. "They're in line with the Ninjago symbol for Serpent!" I exclaim excitedly, walking up to the screen. "Meaning that the last two tombs are located in the Mountain of a Million Steps and the Toxic Bogs." I state, pointing to said locations.

"Uh, that's correct. Nice deduction skills, (Y/N)." Nya says. I felt a little flustered at the compliment. Dang it, why must I be so awkward when someone compliments my abilities?! "Thanks. I, uh, I read..... A lot." I admit. "So now we know where the last two tombs are. You are so smart." Jay says, looking all lovey-dovey at Nya. I mentally gag at the display. Could he be anymore obvious? "There's little time!" Master starts, getting all of our attention. "Kai, Jay, (Y/N), you head to the Venomari tomb." I nod my head at Master's orders. "Cole and Zane, you take the Constrictai tomb. And take this." He takes out the Sacred Flute and Cole walks up and grabs it from. "You might need it if you run into Pythor. Good luck, ninja." He says encouragingly.

"What am I going to do?" Nya asks. "Yeah! What're we gonna do?" Lloyd asks determinedly. "Nya, I need you here to ensure Lloyd doesn't get into anymore trouble." Master says, and I see Lloyd deflate a little at the statement. "Yes, Sensei." Nya agrees, though it is obvious she is displeased. "Let's go, guys! We got some snakes to club." Cole states and the guys rush off, cheering. I kneel down at Lloyd as he looks at me, "Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it. Don't give Nya and Wu too much of a hard time, kay?" I tell him softly. He brightens up a little and smiles. "Okay." He agrees. I smile back at him and hurry to catch up with the boys.

Third Person P.O.V.

After (Y/N) left, Wu walks up to the screen with a stern look, his hands behind his back. "Where are you, Pythor? What are you up to?" He ponders out loud. Hoping to stop the Anacondrai from whatever he is planning to do.

Cole's P.O.V. (Surprise!)

Zane and I make our way to the mountain and we see it come into view. We make our vehicles disappear and I get a good look at it. Too steep to traverse on our vehicles. "Well, our vehicles won't traverse the steps. We go the rest of the way on foot." I order. "But this is the Mountain of A Million Steps. Aren't we pressed for time?" Zane points out, and that gives me an idea. "Then we'll take a shortcut." I smirk.

Being a former rock climber has its perks and so I was giving Zane a lift as I scale the mountain. "Am I holding on too tight?" I hear Zane asks. "Light as a feather, Pinky." I reply back, "Almost there." I grunt as I push on, making it to the top. It looks like the head of snake, so obvious. I catch my breath as Zane and I slide into the entrance and look to find a hole with a rope tied to a rock leading down. Okay, it's been a while since I did some rock climbing. I walk over to the hole and look down it, placing my hands in my knees to get some air in my lungs. "Looks like Pythor was already here. Perhaps we should investigate." Zane says, gesturing to the hole. "Gimme a sec. Phew. Go on and start without me." I tell him.