POV You

Your heart was pounding in your chest, even though it had been several hours since your conversation with Jungkook. No, it can’t go on forever. You got out of bed, grabbed the car keys and went out into the street. You drove almost at full speed to the Jungkook studio. It’s good that there is no one on the roads at night. You parked in front of his garage and went upstairs to the studio. You went inside and sighed with relief when you saw him lying on the big couch, near the office. Gosh, he was so hot. These ripped jeans and this T-shirt that fits his every muscle. His entire appearance, from disheveled hair to bare feet, exuded with lust. Jungkook looked at you in surprise, not fully understanding whether he was dreaming or not.
"Is that pajamas on you?” in disbelief he asked you, and you smiled, remembering that you were wearing silk shorts and a top. “Did you come here wearing bunny-slippers?” he smiled broadly looking at your feet
“This is my new style”
“This is a dream?” he asked sitting down
“Yes, this is a dream” you came up and sat on top of him. You pulled off his T-shirt and put your hand on his chest, forcing him to lie back down. You ran over his body, feeling how every muscle tightened under your fingers. He moaned twitching when you ran your fingernails over the sensitive area, the sound echoed with heat between your legs.
You leaned forward and he squeezed your hair, pulling you into a kiss. His kiss was so possessive and burning. In a moment, you were under him, his palms squeezing your body, while he continued to kiss you. He pulled back for a second, getting rid of your top. The way he looked at you made you feel special. He lowered his head to kiss your neck. You wanted more and lifted your hips, but before you could rub your clit against his dick protruding from his jeans, he pressed your hips back against the couch, making you impossible to move. You could feel a smile on your skin as he continued to leave kisses on your body. He seems to have found his own way to torture you. You moaned when he ran the tip of his tongue over your nipple. He continued to surround your nipple with his tongue again and again, it seemed for him time had stopped, and he was in his own world, licking, sucking and lightly biting your nipple. A shiver went through your body as he moved, extending the same with the other nipple. It seemed like an eternity passed to you. You thought you could cum from his caresses, because you flowed in his arms. You’ve never been this wet before, especially from foreplay. “Oh wow ..” your body literally went through a shock as he ran his tongue over the erogenous zone on your belly. He decided to find out all your erogenous places and drive you crazy by caressing them, you thought when you were thrown into a heat. He’s dropping your shorts down an inch, lightly biting and kissing your skin. You breathed a sigh of relief when he finally took off your shorts, thereby giving you a short pause from his caresses. He joined your legs, and lifting them, pressed them to your chest. “Hold it for me,” he said, forcing you to hug your legs under your knees. You could feel that gaze with which he looked at your pussy as he continued to gently run his fingers over your thighs. You moaned as he ran his finger over the wet fabric of yours painties. His smile was saturated with lust. After a while he hooked on your panties, taking them off and leaving them next to your hands. His hand wrapped around your forearms, pressing your knees closer to your chest. A damp sound that filled the room as he continued to run his finger over yours folds, pulled soft moans out of you every time he brushed against your clit.
“Damn it …” you moaned as his head down, he ran his tongue over your crotch, sucking in your clit. He lifted his head again, watching as his finger slowly plunged into your wet pussy. His finger continued to slide slowly into your pussy, driving you crazy. He lowered his mouth to your clit, sucking and caressing it with his tongue as his finger continued to slowly thrust into your pussy. You moaned loudly when you cum from his gentle caresses.
He rolled you over onto your stomach, lying down next to you. You leaned on your elbows as he squeezed your breast, leaving wet kisses on your neck. His dick rests against your ass, and you nodded your hips, running along its length. He lifted your leg with his hand, arching it at the knees. “So impatient,” he whispered in your ear, covering your neck with his palm and pressing it against his bare chest. It was worth getting rid of jeans, and not just a T-shirt, when there was a chance, you thought. He pushed at you with two fingers, this time his jolts were more rigid. Your pussy was too sensitive after you cum. He continued to give hard thrusts, biting your ear. Your hips began to move towards his fingers.
You whimpered with pleasure “I want your dick,” you said, covering your hand over his dick, squeezing it slightly.
“Maybe I’ll let you ride my dick after four fingers,” he said, squeezing your neck tighter.