What if Hiccup killed the Night Fury?

I stared into its slit, green eyes.

"I'm a Viking..." I muttered to myself, before turning to the dragon that laid before me. "I am a VIKING!"

The dragon laid it's head down in defeat as I raised my dagger high up on the air, my knuckles white from gripping the hilt too hard.

Do it...do it...urged a voice inside my head.

I stared deeper into it's eyes, and I suddenly gasped. I saw myself in those green eyes of his, and I saw how scared be was. How...how weak he was. How helpless he was.

But I was no longer helpless.

He was in ropes.

I was not.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I plunged the dagger into the dragons heart.

The dragon lifted it's head up, letting out a deafening roar of agony. It's head then fell limp to the ground, and it's eyes rolled up into the back of his head. Blackish red blood seeped from it mouth, and from the wound.

I cringed as some of its blood got on my hands, as I jerked my dagger out of it, using too much strength. The dagger hit me in the face, and I yelped, jumping back as accidentally getting my finger in my mouth.

I tasted its blood.

I quickly got up, spluttering and hacking, trying to scrape my tongue with my sleeve.

"Argh! Gross! This is disgusting!"

I looked back to the dragon, looking at it's limp body. My heart clenched at the sight of him, but I brushed the feeling aside.

This is Berk.

The island of kill or be killed.

I slowly grabbed my dagger again, walking back up to the beast as plunging it into its skin again.

Slowly, but surely, I cut out its heart.

I held the gross, blood soaked organ, and I started to head back to Berk, a grin radiating off my face.

I killed a dragon.

A Night Fury at that.

What would they say? Would they applaud? Will I no longer be the walking talking fishbone?

A weird prickle ran up my arms, but I ignored it, still heading towards Berk.

I felt guilty. And I felt horrible.

But I pushed it all aside.

I had killed a Night Fury.

And I would be Hiccup the wimp no more. I would be Hiccup the Brave.

The prickles started going crazy, and I accidentally dropped the bloody heart. The prickles started up my back, as my hands started to change in front of my eyes.

I gasped, jumping back.

"What's happening to me?!?"

Then everything went back.

*************************

I woke up, my head throbbing. I looked around, and I saw I was in the forest. I hear people calling my name, and I instantly jumped up.

"HICCUP! HICCUP!"

"I'm here!" I shouted back, bounding over to where I heard them from. "I'm here!"

I almost ran into a tree on my way, and I was surprised by my speed.

I jumped through the bushes, and I saw a bunch of Vikings, all yelling out my name.

"I'm here! no need to--"

They spun around, their mouths gaping open.

"NIGHT FURY!"

I gasped, jumping back as they all suddenly charged at me. I tried to tell them I was Hiccup, but it came out in an ear splitting roar, and the Vikings all fell to the ground, covering their ears.

"GET THAT DRAGON!" I heard a voice call.

Stoick. My dad.

"No!" I roared, but they couldn't understand me.

They all stood, so I shot a small plasma blast at their feet, and they all fell again.

Stoick burst through the crowd, seeing me. He looked to me, his eyes wide.

"You have Hiccups tunic.."

I shook my head, as suddenly, a green material flew off my back, and landed on the ground in front of me.

My tunic...

Stoick looked up at me, rage in his eyes. "You...KILLED...HICCUP!!"

I quickly spun, sprinting off into the forest. I heard the Vikings behind me, and I held in tears. I could hear my father, shooting death threats and vile things at me.

I looked to my hands, and I saw black paws.

I gasped as realisation hit me.

I was a Night Fury.

I wast watching where I was going, and I fell into a cove. I quickly got up, scurrying behind a rock, and I heard the mad Vikings run past.

I waited five minutes before coming out from behind the rock.

I slowly trotted over to the lake that is here, and I peer into the water.

I was a pitch black Night Fury, with green eyes.

But how? This was impossible!

But the Night Furies blood...

I slumped to the ground, not able to really cry. All I could do was whimper.

I didn't think I can change back.

And Dad thought I killed...Hiccup...he thought I killed me.

And he wouldn't stop until he found me.

A/N; How was it?

You want me to continue on from this, and do a part 2? or a new one?