5

Song ☝️☝️☝️

Dur jaake bhi mujhse....
Tum meri yaadon me rehna...

Kabhi alvida na kehna.....

Actually all the places which he have visited with Netra was the places where tiya was present, he was following tiya and was trying to make her jealous by acting intimate with Netra and somewhere his plan was working very well

Tiya was really getting irritate to see him getting so intimate with Netra at somewhere she also like Kartik and his status as he was the only son of the famous businessman she knew that he was very rich he was the perfect boy
Whom she was searching till now handsome rich and fool whom she can manipulate easily and she can't get this big opportunity slip from her hands.

So one day she decided to confront him about Netra she waited for Karthik to come near his locker, when he came there he saw tiya there waiting for him.
he became happy inside but outside he showed no expression and behave like nothing happen and quietly went towards his locker to keep his books inside .

When he was going back tiya held his hand and ask him," what are you trying to do, are you trying to make me jealous by getting so close with that middle class girl, hey at least you should have found a girl equal to my status. "

He asked tiya, "he y why do you care or is that you love me"

Tiya replied," hmm in your dreams I am not interested in a boy who is already with another girl hearing this Karthik said,"you very well know that I don't love that girl, I am pretending to be with her only to make you jealous"

Tiya said, "oh really but I have seen love for you in that girls eyes."

Kartik said ,"what should I do to make you believe that I don't love her."

She said," okay, so will you do anything"

he replied ,"of course I will do anything to make you believe it "

so she said ,"so on your birthday party dump her in front of whole college"

he became dumbfounded," No tiya I can't do this, she is my childhood friend I can't do this with her."

She said ,"okay then forget about me."

Kartik said,"please try to understand, I can't do this."

she said ,"okay, so dump her in front of everyone in college and after sometime apologize to her then I will become your girlfriend.

He also began to think about it and he thought that it was okay to apologize her afterwards. he said ,"OK then ,wait for party" and smirked

On other hand Netra was on cloud nine thinking that Karthik also reciprocate her feeling about her.

she happily inform romi about all of this romi somewhat became doubtful that how can Kartik change so much in one day.

he said to Netra to beware of him but Netra said," hey chill ro, he is our bunny he can't do anything wrong with us, I believe in him"

Romi in mind said that," I also pray to God that what you think is right because I also don't want to hate him"

And soon it was karthik's birthday, he had so thrown a very big party for his birthday and invited both Netra and Romi there.
Netra had decided that today she will proposed to him.

He had also invented tiya to his party as today he was going to dump Netra.

He had decorated the back area very beautifully ,he came near Netra and held her hand and took her to that area

netra thought that he was going to propose to her today and she wanted first to be propose to him therefore she took out a box from her pocket and sat on her knee took out a ring💍 from the box and said to Karthik,

"kartik we know each from childhood, from childhood you are my bunny and when the feelings for you change I don't know but I started to love you from a long time so today I am going to express my feelings for you so my dear Bunny will you marry me???? "

He became shocked to hear this from netra's mouth, his friend give him look 'see I told you'

Kartik also felt very betrayed that his friends warning was right and Netra was only behind his money wanted to marry him and get all of his property.

He became very angry and in anger he took the ring from her hand and throw it away and said to her ,"how dare you love me, have you seen your status you don't have any standard to stand beside me.
and you want to marry me, that's the problem of you poor people you want to become rich by trapping the rich peoples like us, I didn't expect this from you netra I had taken you as my friend but look at you only want my money. "

Netra became stunned by hearing this she had not expected this kind of behaviour from her cute little Bunny but looking towards him he was none like her Bunny now he was only "the Karthik Shukla" the Rich brat who only cared about status and power.

Tears started to flow from her eyes. all the students were laughing at her.
she became very embarrassed and ran away from there.
she stop at one place and again looked towards him with pain,hurt and betrayal in her eyes, the eyes which only held care for him was now showing him the hate for himself.

Karthik also became rooted on his spot by the look of hatred in her eyes for him and Netra again looked forward and ran away from there.

Romi who had gone to washroom for sometime came back and saw the scenery he saw Netra was running away from there with tears in her eyes.

That his doubt about Kartik was right and he went towards Kartik and held his both collars and said ,"why did you do this with her "

and then Tia came there and stand beside Karthik and said to romi ,,"because I said him to do that ,I said him to dump that girl in front of whole college and if he do that I will become his girlfriend."

Romi became shocked to hear this he couldn't believe his ears that the friend whom he had known from childhood turn out to be like this.

he punched his mouth and shooed him away and ran behind Netra to console her

Here kartik was shocked by all the happening around him. All the things he said to Netra was only said in anger he had no intention to insult her in front of whole college.

but his emotions took over him he felt betrayed as he thought that she wanted his money in that's why she wanted to marry him.

He fell on his knees and thought what just happened now and then akki came near him and gave him the ring which netra had brought for him and said to him," believe me brother one day you will regret it."

Karthik look towards akki with a shocked filled face and akki said,"I never said you to do anything ,I was always away from your this baseless plans. "

And it was totally true from the moment he had made this plan akki was out of this plan, he had also warned him at once that he shouldn't do this with his childhood friends.

but Kartik was in no state of mind to hear his suggestion at that time as his other friends had manipulated his mind on the other track

Tiya come towards him and said ,"hey Kartik just forget about it now as you have done as I said from today I am your girlfriend"

His plan became successful but still he was not feeling happy even a inch his heart was feeling very painful, he was feeling that he has lost everything but still he had not realised that what he had lost.

His party ended and all his collegemates went home kartik came to his room and fell on the bed and thought about all the today's happening.

He was feeling very guilty and bad by treating netra like this so he decided to go tomorrow to her and apologise to her, he wax sure that she will forgive him as she can't remain angry for much time from her 🐇.

But he didn't knew what next day was going to bring him.