On a serious not u need to leave said Akshara to Harsh. Damn that women...she never let me be in peace, like a leach stuck to me, divorce dene se bhi usse chutkara nahi mila....Harsh said annoyingly.

I'm leaving, but u owe me a meal....next time pura breakfast, lunch and dinner karungi yaha apne beti aur pothe ke saath.... Harsh said walking out while stomping his foot.

Akshara and family walked out to send him off. Harsh turned to Akshara and said.....Get ready to deal with Manjari's upcoming drama....I hope these 6 yrs made u strong and remember I want to witness a strong, willed and untame-able Akshara than a submissive and receiving one.

.....

Harsh entered the hospital and walked towards the ward where Manjari is admitted. He stood next to Neil and asked.... updates please.

Doctor is checking her...he will be out in any moment...answered Neil. Harsh then looked at Abhimanyu who is tensed and is walking to and fro.

Iss mahasay bahar kaise?....Harsh asked.

Woh chachu....he wanted to go inside, but hospital protocol didn't permit and must appreciate haa the hospital are strict with their rules...said Shefali.

Ye dono Maa, bete ne mujhe acha kasa breakfast nahi kaane diya....Harsh said annoyingly.

Thank god....exclaimed Anand. I thought u will have it without me....said Anand. Harsh threw him a dirty look....and all chuckled without a sound. While Goenka's and Aarohi are looking at them questioningly to what they are laughing when their Manjariji is hospitalized.

Bhaisab u keep thinking....I already made my 3 meal plan....Harsh threw attitude.

Waise chachu....I have a doubt.....how come chachi always faint or fall sick at important or odd timings...Shefali asked.

Shefali pehli baat.... yaa tum mujhe chachu bolo....yaa phir usse chachi bolo...lekin saath me chachu chachi mat bol. Itni mushkil se mein uss khand mata se ajaad hogai aur tum log...😡

All stood in silence, not to face the anger of Harsh. Just then doctor came out with confused state. Abhimanyu rushed to the doctor and questioned.....Doctor Maa kaisi hai?...

Doctor scratched his neck in frustration. Doctor aap chup kyu ho? Maa kaisi hai? questioned Aarohi.

Doctor sighed and spoke....I'm not sure.....Matlab? questioned Manish.

Patient's BP, Pulse rate everything is normal, no signs of any health condition, but she is still unresponsive....and we are unable to diagnose her condition.

The Gorila's are worried, but then they heard a laugh.....Harsh is laughing holding his stomach.

He laughed and laughed until tears filled his eyes and all are looking at Harsh confusedly and Abhimanyu angrily, but he didn't speak a word because of boomerang.....since Akshara's departure, Harsh had openly roasted him for his inability of being a good husband, which once Abhimanyu did to Harsh (bruh tit for tat).

Ayyaaa...this woman really improved her acting, earlier she fooled her son and know she aced up her game fooling professional's too....said Harsh wiping tears that resulted out of laughing.

Let's go Doctor..... I'll show u, ur patient's exact diagnosis.....saying Harsh led all the family member's into Manjari's room not before whispering something into Shefali's ears...

In the ward room nurses are informing Manjari's current state to the Doctor, who is expectantly waiting for Harsh's next step that was when Shefali barged into the room shouting ..... Abhimanyu...Akshara Abhir ko lekar iss shehar chodke jaa rahi hai.