Kook,." Hehehe are you kidding he helps you to kill anyone, you are most feared and powerful mafia you can kill anyone so easily, and here you are saying that he helped you, I knew I don't know everything about you but I understand that killing human's is like chopping vegetable's in your eyes so don't make me laugh ",... said with fake laugh,..

Taehyung,." You think I'm kidding ",.. he said with serious look,..

Kook,." Ok okay you not kidding so now tell,whom you killed they must be powerful cause you needed help to kill them ",.. he asked,..

Taehyung,." Yes they were powerful even more than me they were my parents ",....as he said that kook leaves his hand with a horrifying expression and wide eyes, his whole body gets numb on the place, but taehyung held his both hands jungkook
Shivers at the touch, taehyung kissed his hands while looking into his eyes,kook felt disgust but managed look normal and asked,...

Kook,." You killed your parents I mean your own biological parents ?",. He asked this cause he can't believe that someone can kill their own parents, maybe he heard wrong,..

Taehyung,." Yes I killed my parents my parents ",. He said normally there's no sign on his face of guilt,..

Kook,." But why did you killed your parents",... He asked and hold taehyung's hands,...

Taehyung,." My father was a mafia and business tycoon too like me, when I was nineteen that I was just a normal gangster yet powerful cause of my father everyone afraid of me, I can do and get everything so easily whatever I wanted, but one day some other mafia's attacked on our home and one of them shot my mom, but my reached on the time and kill them all, somehow my mother was alive my dad took her to the hospital and doctors saved mom, when I reached hospital with my little brother, I hugged her and cried seeing my mom in this situation, somehow I hold myself back when I noticed my dad was crying standing at the wall, and my brother were crying too helding her hand, I went to my dad and gave him imotional support,few minutes later my father stopped crying and said wiping the tears,." I'm leaving underworld and all mafia things from now on ",. I widen my eyes and asked, but why dad and he says,. " I have a lot of enemies Taehyung I do not want my wife and children to suffer for my crimes.I would never forgive myself if something happened to my wife today don't know how many innocent people i must have killed I never felt bad about taking their lives  but today Seeing your mother in this condition today, I am regretting my actions.That's why I will now confess all my crimes and surrender to the police.  I'll take the blame of your crimes, Because I myself was on the wrong path and brought you Too, Neither I could be a good husband nor a good father now At least I can save you guys, so don't don't worry from now, I will handel everything ",. He said patting my shoulder,.. I smiled at it but I boiling from inside, I tried to make him understand but he was determined, and in the end I decided to kill him and I asked help from jisoo's father cause he was second hand of my father that and he agreed too, but still I don't have strength to kill my father, so We decided to fix bomb into his car, and we did tho but my also sat into the same in which we fixed bomb to my father, and the bomb explodes with a loud noises and the car broke down into pieces, my parents were dead inside I cried watching the view of their dead bodies, I didn't wanted to kill them, but there was no other option for me, I don't wanted to lose the power, he helped me so much he blamed Kang for it and everyone believes it as he was the enemy of my father, but now I have to kill him too I'm sorry mom and dad, sorry father-in-law in advance",.. he said like he was telling a story, Kook was shocked hearing this,...

Kook,." Do you ever feel guilty for killing them ",... He asked,..

Taehyung,." Trust me I really felt guilty for it and cried a whole night for doing this, but then stopped cause my mom n dad can't see me crying ",... He again said normally,...

Kook,." Now why you want to kill your father in law, even he helped you",.. he asked,..

Taehyung,." There are two reasons first I want to kill jisoo but I can't cause to kill her I need to kill her father and second he knows my every secrets, which he can use against me if I kill her daughter and he gets to know,he still has power to destroy me, and that's why I married her daughter, cause she loves and he loves his daughter ",... He said and kook look down with fear, taehyung chuckled drily,..

Taehyung,." Don't worry I won't kill you cause I love you so much, I can show heaven and hell without killing anyone, The decision is yours whether you would like to see heaven or hell",. saying that he again kissed kook's hand,..

They talked more for sometimes,.
.
.
.
.
.

On other side in a room, Jimin was laying placing his head on Suga's chest, sweating so bad, the lights were off, and their clothes were on the floor, they were laying necked covering themselves in duvet...

Suga,." did we do it right ?",.he asked His eyes were on ceiling,.

Jimin,." Yes we did right we love each other, then what's your problem even in this moment you are talking like this huh so unromantic you are",.. he said playing with his hand,..

Suga,." You know my problem is your brother ",.. he said emotional Lessly ,.

Jimin,." I don't know what problem you have with my brother, but I'm sure you are wrong about my hyung,Brother took care of everything since mom dad died, he will accept you,he loves me like his own child so don't worry everything will be fine",.. he assured him,Suga mentally laughed,...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..................thanks for reading 🤠💞 I hope 🤞 you like this part 🐱 if you liked it then please 🥺........................

Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖
Vote 💖

Today I have updated first chapter of "you are the only one for me"so once check it and give me your opinions pls,..

...........❤️ hehehe good night ❤️..........