Chay felt quite bad for the girl, but little did he know that it was his Lily. When he got to know, his knees went weak and he fell on the ground crying his heart out. He felt guilty and swore to punish her killer.

He then he went to see her body and the state of her body made him terrified. It was horrific and Chay could not stop his tears...
.
.
.
.
.
Chay started to stir in his sleep. He could see the face of Lily. He was remembering her pale face, slit and stitched throat and all the horrors she might have faced while she was being killed. He started sweating. Soon after he opened his eyes wide breathing heavily and sweating all over.

As he opened his eyes he found himself in the same room as he was. He found himself laying on the same bed, his wounds all cleaned up and bandaged.

"You're up" Kim said as he approached Chay. As Chay looked at Kim's direction, he immediately started hyperventilating. He tried to crawl back and his eyes nearly bulged out. The moment he saw Kim the only thing he could remember was how he had tortured Chay earlier.

Chay tried to get up and crawl back but he was hurt all over. Kim immediately went towards him and pulled him to a hug, careful not to touch his wounded arm or hurt him. Chay immediately started struggling and hit Kim on his chest repeatedly.

Kim did not bulge even when Chay repeatedly hit him on his wound on the chest, which once again tore open and blood started to flow. Chay slowly calmed down. Kim gently pulled away and made the boy lay back on the headboard in a sitting position.

Chay's gaze was cold and he was looking straight. He did not look at Kim and just avoided him. He was feeling a tremendous hatred towards the man and wanted to curse him, hit him and maybe even kill him.

"Are you feeling better now?" Kim asked but Chay ignored. Kim sighed.

"You did not ate anything since last night" Kim said. He then took the bread and herb soup, which he specially prepared for Porchay, in his hand and tried to feed him. But as usual Chay again ignored him.

Kim sighed again and kept the food back at the bedside table. Chay was still ignoring Kim. He made his hands to a fist digging his nails in his palms. Kim then gently touched his wounded arm.

"Is it still hurting?" Kim asked.

Chay wanted to shout on his face that it is hurting like hell! But he didn't. He will not fall weak in front of this psychopath again even if Kim kills him.

But what Kim did next shocked Chay. He touched Chay's arm and gently placed a soft kiss on his wound. Chay widened his eyes at Kim's action.

"Someone once told me that a wound heals faster if you kiss it" Kim said as he smiled at Chay.

He then went towards Chays feet and held them in his hands. He gently kissed Chay's toe.

"P..P'Kim" Chay shivered at Kim's touch. He tried to retrieve his feet from Kim but Kim held tightly. He placed kisses on Chay's toes, heels, fingers and ankle, wherever he had been hurt. Once done he came close to Chay's face and kissed his forehead and slowly went down to his neck. He placed small kisses there.

Chay became weak at Kim's touches. He could not deny him and he hated himself for reacting to Kim's touches. He hated to admit it that he felt good whenever Kim touched him like that, gently. All the hatred that he had for Kim was slowly subsiding. He realised that Kim must be the one who took him here and bandaged his wounds. He could not understand why was the man caring for him if he wanted to hurt him.

Kim then slowly pulled away and caressed Chay's face. He pulled away a lock of hair falling on Chay's eyes and the both looked at each other. For a moment Chay could see the real Kim, without those maniacal eyes and iconic smirk. Kim looked much more humane for a moment.