Story 7 - Stigmatophilia

Start from the beginning

I purposefully knock into her as she reaches the top step, grabbing her arm to halt her fall down the dirty steps and into the aroma of stale urine below.

Pulling her back up to face me, I feigned an apologetic smile, hoping she wouldn't recognise me from my time in this awful city before, as I kept a gentle but firm grip on her arm.

"I'm so terribly sorry, darling. I wasn't looking where I was going. I do apologise," my voice is dripping in a deep, tempting velvety tone.

It's the kind of voice I use to get what I want from another being. Full of seduction and charisma, captivating their senses immediately and wishing that I was whispering something alluring against their ear as they fantasised about me and my silver tongue.

She immediately flushes as her dark eyes meet mine, her pupils dilating, her mouth curving into a shy smile. She's already so responsive that this is going to be too easy.

I knew this suit was a good idea. After all, black accentuates my intimidating figure when I cannot wear my regular Asgardian leathers.

Letting her eyes roam over me as I let my hand slide from her arm, I watched as her throat bobbed, no doubt swallowing some of her nerves before she spoke.

"That's alright. Where were you heading?"

I smile pleasantly at her.

"I was actually heading to a bar."

"Meeting someone?" she asked curiously.

I smirked at her before my eyes roamed down her body, trying to find any other little metal anomaly within her body.

"No, actually... But perhaps I have now?" I purposefully lowered my voice as I looked into her eyes.

She blushes more as I flirt with her and bites her plump bottom lip.

"Would you like to join me?" I ask.

She looks down at her clothes hesitantly.

"I don't know if I'm dressed for anywhere fancy."

"Who says I was going anywhere fancy?"

She chuckles as she looks over me again.

"Dressed like that? You must have been going somewhere fancy."

I take a deep breath and shake my head slowly whilst smirking at her as I hear the distinctive clink of metal against her teeth.

"There's no harm in dressing to impress, darling. And I think..." I let my eyes roam over her again as I spoke seductively. "...It's working."

Her cheeks flush even more as my eyes settle on hers again.

"What is your name?" I ask.

"Alice."

I smiled at her seductively.

"Well, Alice... Would you allow this white rabbit to lead you down a hole?"

Now, that certainly made her nervous. I can practically hear her pulse thrashing in her ears myself.

"Depends if the rabbit has a name they wish to share?"

"Lopt."

She furrows her brow a little. "Lopt?" she repeats as she rolls my name across her tongue, and I hear that clink of metal again as she pronounces the 'T' at the end. "That's an unusual name."

"It is, isn't it..."

I snigger internally to myself. I haven't heard anyone use that name for me for millennia.