Chapter - 20 (M)

Zacznij od początku

"I am cumminggg.". Tae arched his back with ejection and plopped onto bed. Sweats,tears on his face gave him an unexpected hot look.

"You are so beautiful baby."Jungkook muttered and placed soft kisses on Tae's tummy.Taehyung smiled sightly and he is too busy in breathing. His energy is drained and is so sensitive right now. But Jungkook is still full of energy.

Jungkook removed Tae's boxer too making him remained only with the shirt.

"You are right..So wet..."He placed soft kisses along the inner thigh.

"Only for me."Taehyung loves when Jungkook is possessive over him. He loves when his attention only paid on him just for a small time.Jungkook licked and kissed along and stopped to take a look of Taehyung. He looked so sinful right now with his sweaty face and transparent shirt.Jungkook moved his hands over to Tae's nipples again and licked over his hole. With the suddene pleasure he received Taehyung arched his back pulling Jungkook's hair more closer.Jungkook continued to dohis task making Tae gone crazy. He moaned and moaned until his voice turned hoarse.Jungkook roared as he felt Tae's legs began to tremble.

"Nnnng--ghh Jungg-gkook I aa...."Jungkook figured it out and finished his devouring session. He placed a soft peck on his lips and whispered

"Let me take care of you baby."Taehyung noded with his teary eyes and mumbled

"I want you."Unable to resist Tae's half hooded eyes Jungkook removed his pants along with boxers and threw them away in the split of second.Jungkook sat between Tae's legs and neared his shaft. He don't have to use lube as Taehyung is wet enough already and he can't wait anymore. He is hard just looking at Taehyung breathing.He entered himself slowly into him not wanting to hurt his baby. To erase Tae's hurt expression on face Jungkook placed a long kiss on his lips.

"Tell me when I can move."Jungkook muttered.For Taehyung this is so painful but he knew that this will turned into pleasure in no time.

"Okay..now.."Tae said making Jungkook to start his work.He began to thrust slowly but he lost it and now he is gone in a fast phase. Tae cummed as soon as Jungkooo started to thrust animalistically. Jungkook started to hit his prostate making Tae go wild.

"Nnngghhh stooo..."

"Just a few minutes Tae...."Jungkook said and groaned in pleasure. He continued to thrust hard chasing his own orgasm. Jungkook held Tae from his shoulder and made him sit on his lap without slowing down. Tae kept his face on latter's shoulder and sniffled. Tears gathered due to too much pleasure he is receiving and he felt that he is closer to his third orgasm of the day. The room is filled with maons , skin slamming sounds , bed's creaking sound and  grunts.With two three thrusts Jungkook came inside Tae and Tae also cummed. He is so sensitive and trembling due to three orgasm. He both panted heavily and Jungkook stroked Tae's back still staying inside to make him calm down.

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕Overrrrrr

After good 10 minutes of regaining energy Jungkook felt that Tae is asleep in his embrace. So he separated to himself from Tae without hurting him but he heard a moan in the process. He went to bathroom and brought wet towel to clean up Tae and himself. As he is also exhausted he joined with Tae after removing his t shirt and Tae's shirt.Jungkook spooned Tae and placed soft kisses on the back of the neck and shifted into dreamland.

Taehyung stirred up in his sleep and smiled remembering late night session still closing his eyes. He turned around to see Jungkook and he met with dark brown orbs. Jungkook is already staring at him. All these things brought a tingling feeling into Tae.

"What are you looking at?"Tae asked.

"At my husband duhh."Jungkook said pulling Tae more to himself.

"Yesterday was amazing. I love you so much."Jungkook again muttered placing a long kiss on Tae's forehead. Taehyung smiled nuzzling his nose at the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I will make a bath. Just relax here."Jungkook said and disappeared into the bathroom. Taehyung sighed and smiled at the memory. He badly wanted Jungkook to himself.This is how he wanted to live.Jungkook came back and lifted Tae up in bridal style and went into bath. Taehyung giggled when luke warm water made contact with his skin.They may or may not had another session there, god knows it.

After dressing up Jungkook placed Tae on bed and put rose powder on his cheeks. Jungkook loves to baby his baby. He squished his cheeks and screamed

"Ohhhhh you are so soft , bubbly and squishy baby. What should I do ?" Taehyung giggled over his lover's behaviuor and said

" I'm not."

"Then who tell me tell me."Jungkook dared and attaked him with tickles.He is in so much love with Tae. He adored him so much and he can't think of a life without him. That's how much Jeon addicted.

The bell ringed in between these chaos and Jungkook got up went to look. Taehyung waited for Jungkook on the bed to attack him with cuddles and kisses. He looked foreward to spend the day with Jungkook.Jungkook peeped through the door and said

"Hiro came Tae." and went out. Taehyung sighed. He can't get jealous with kid. Then it ticked in his mind.

The problem is unsolved yet.

✒️JoWoo

First time writing a smut so I tried. But bare with it okay.