Meeting Again

Grant starts to Wake up and opens his eyes and yawns then picks up his phone and sees texts from Carlos And Carlos is telling him that they are having a crossover with supergirl today.

Grant was nervous to see Melissa again he had A Huge Crush on her back on Glee he wanted to ask her out but he chickened out. He then placed his phone down on the counter and started to get ready to go to set.

He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth but while Grant was brushing his teeth he just started to remember the time he hung out with Melissa and when he started to form feeling for her.

Grant tried dating but He still has feeling for Melissa it was Just something about her that he loved like her smile her kindness and how when they would talk he would forget everything else and just focus on her.

After he finished brushing his teeth he just cooked some breakfast and coffee and then left.

When He arrived on set he was heading to his trailer to read over his lines again " GRANT" Melissa yells behind him. Grant turns his head and sees Melissa and thinks " Wow she is so beautiful" then Melissa pulls him into a hug " How are you, Mel?" Grant asks " I'm Good how about you?" Melissa replied.

" I'm Good" Grant says " Can't believe we working with each other again," Melissa says excitedly " I Know umm Where you're headed ?" Grant said. " I was just gonna reread my lines you?" Melissa says.

" So was I umm you want to reread them together?" Grant asks " Sure sounds fun," Melissa says.

They Both Walked to Melissa's trailer and in Melissa's mind, she is saying ," WOW He got even cuter" " Ready" Grant says " Yea" Melissa said.

They Both Finished rehearsing their lines and Now they are Shooting.

Scene:

Barry breaks the dimensional barrier and catches Kara and brings her out to the desert.

" YOU'RE ON FIRE" Barry yelled and went to put it out but remembers she was a woman " I.. Nope," Barry says backing away.

Kara just pats down the fire " You don't seem that bothered by the fact that you're on fire" Barry says confused.

" I didn't need you to save me," Kara said and Barry just laughed " You just fell from a skyscraper so if I hadn't been there you would have gone splat" Barry explained " I have to go back to the city," Kara says flying.

" What the What.." Barry says confused " I thought I was the impossible" Barry whispers.

Then Barry Chased down Kara and Kara stops in front of him. " How did you do that?" Barry asked " I'm Supergirl" Kara said, " Your who now?" Barry said clearly confused " Sorry I was just a little disoriented from the scream How did you save me?" Kara asked.

" Well you fell out a window and I caught you and ran you all the way out here which I did not mean to do but I've been working on my speed and Guess I'm faster than I thought" Barry says " Yes but I.. Who are you?" Kara asked.

" I'm The Flash" Barry tells her " The who now?" Kara said confused " Wait do you not know who I am?" Barry says.

" Should I?" She says " What about the Green Arrow?" Barry asked and she nodded no " Black Canary? Firestorm? Atom? Zoom?" Barry says " Sorry?" Kara says.

" Oh boy Not as Sorry as I am" Barry says taking off his cowl " Hey I'm Barry Allen I'm the Fastest man alive also think I am on the wrong earth I'm gonna need your help" Barry says

Scene ended

"CUT" the director says "Good job Mel" Grant says " You too" Melissa says.

They both went back to there trailers and took off there suits Grant knocks on Melissa trailer " Yea Grant" Melissa says.

" Hey Melissa I was thinking Maybe you want to go Get lunch later?" Grant asks " Umm sure I love that" Melissa replied.

" Great" Grant says and walks away happy.