CLAN WARS- CHAPTER 10

Firstly, Clan wars is where you fight other people in other countries. You could earn a lot of gold and elixir in clan wars, but it depends if your opponent is strong or weak. Example, sometimes I get 500k gold in clan wars for just attacking 1 base. I recommend you to use trophy bases in war because if you use farming bases your townhall will be sniped and they will get an easy win. Gold and elixir are not that important in clan wars because ones you get 1 starred, you eventually loose. And that is why I always keep my townhall safe in the middle of my base. One of the strategies in clan wars is attacking your opponent by mirror. What is a mirror attack? A mirror attack is when you attack a player that has the same rank as you are in the war.
Also there is a preperation day, war day, and war ended in wars. You ask what are those? So, a preparation day is where you wait for 24 hours before you can attack. Also that is the day where you can donate troops to your clanmates. A war day is where you start attacking other players from the other clan. Also you can only attack for one day.War ended is the day where you get the results of the war. It will tell you if you lose or win or even sometimes a draw. Lastly, you can only attack two times in war.

pls vote, comment, and share! :)
I did extra work for this chapter.