The Surpise!

2 weeks later

[Sabrina POV]

I woke up in the middle if the night feeling really nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and then threw up. DJ woke after me and made sure i was okay. This had been going on for the past 2 weeks. I've been getting very nauseous for the past 3 months but recently it got really bad. "Brina this isn't normal, even for you. Do you think you may be pregnant..?" DJ said to me. I looked at him in silence and answered with no but i still considered it. I told him i had to use the bathroom so i went back to it. I then looked inside the drawers and found a pregnancy test. I took it out and then opened it. I thought to myself for a couple minutes and then took it. I waited for 5 minutes and looked at it. The moment i read it i froze. It read "Positive". I went back outside and DJ was nowhere to be found. I went downstairs to look for him and saw him cooking breakfast. I went into the kitchen and told him. "Dj... i have something to show you" i said to him. "Yeah?" He replied. I handed him the pregnancy test and then he read it. He stared at me and then stared back. "Wow.." he said. "I-i'm gonna be a dad.." he then put down the test and hugged me.

[at breakfast: DJ POV]

I set out the plates in the dining room as everyone was waking up. Sabrina was in the lounge texting somebody. I walked over to her and asked her who she was texting "Oh, i'm texting Amber!" She answered. She then got up and came into the dining room as i was putting the food in everyone's plate. The first 2 people to wake up were Hoopie and Kayla. "Morning you guys!" Kayla said. They both sat down at the table and Kayla pulled her phone out to text Kreek. A lot of people were gone this week because of private stuff they had to attended to. The only people in the house were Kreek, Kayla, Hoopie, Tanqr, Leah, Sanna, Bella, Pgh, Ominous, Pink, Russo, Sabrina, and me. Then Leah, Sanna, and Bella came down. After everyone came down we started eating. Some of us were still a little tense from what happened 2 weeks ago. Kreek was still holding a grudge. Him and Sabrina we're close from childhood, he never let anyone hurt her. We we're all eating for a couple minutes until Sabrina said something. "You guys, me and DJ have something to tell you..." She said. "What is it?" Kayla asked. "..." Sabrina looked down in silence for a couple seconds and then finally broke the silence. "I'm pregnant." Everyone looked at her. Kayla then hugged her. "I'm so happy for you!" She said. Everyone else then congratulated us. Then we finished breakfast and some of us decided to go out.

[Hoopie POV]

Me and Kayla sat in the lounge on our phones scrolling through random ClockNoise videos (Copyright Free zone lawsuit avoided🤪). We we're both still surprised about what Sabrina said at breakfast. We talked about some random things for a little while until the guys and Bella got back
"Hey guys. Where's Russo?" I asked. "He'll he back soon, he went to pick up Meg and The kids." Lego replied. They all scattered across the house after they came back. A couple minutes later Russo showed up with Meg, Bella, and Ariel. "Hey you guys!" Sabrina said as she opened the door. They came in and left their bags at the door. Bella and Ariel Ran off into the Kitchen where DJ was. "Hey girls." DJ said. "Hi!" Bella responded. We all hung out for the rest of the day and then went to bed at around 2 AM.

Word count: 652