Cannibal 7

Again sorry fo the wrong grammar, i hope it wont ruin the story and u could still have the gist of it.
--------------------------------------------------------

People, there are people on the house. Shinea blinked her big blue eyes. Then lowered them,...

Harry is laid on the bed, with bandage around his wound, he looks uncomfortable the way his forehead creased.

Although safe at the moment, the three never relaxed their guard. Staring at the unbelievably beautiful lady sitting infront of them.

The trio glance at each other, once in a showing disbelief in their eyes. Its funny to think that old harry can kill those creatures.

They are not human based on how they look and act. Its like they even have high pain tolerance in their bodies.

Its not a lie that they were freaked out. Fearing for their lives as they run through the forest.

They lost two comrades, and old harry might be the third.

How inhumane those people act. How scary, how... Disgusting.

But, this one gentle beautiful lady shook their belief once more. What does a woman like her.. Be in this place. Sorrounded by deadly carnivores who is more beastly as beast themselves.

Or.. Maybe.. She is one of those people.

But.. In which way is she similar to them?

She hadnt talk to them, but they can see how nervous she is as she tries to attend to them.

They can see her naive emotions clearly written on her face.

Then she stood up and in her hand are trays with cup filled with strange liquid.

Shinea saw their vigilance and smiled warmly, putting the tray infront of them.

Then she touches her throat, and gestured again.

She.. Cant talk.

The three realizes this, then look at the cup in front of them. Scrutinizing it.

She smiled and pick one cup, and took a sip. Showing that its not dangerous.

She had gave them herbal tea, and hopes that they realize its good for their body.

This is herbal tea that usually were used by commoners to relax their body after a long day of work. Its a good thing she had find the same plants around the house, and gave them to her husband once in a while.

Hailey was the first one to pick the other cup.

Honestly even if this beauty offer her poison she will still drink it. But she is seriously hungry right now.

The other two are startled and looks at her. As soon as hailey sip the tea, she tasted it a bit bitter, but warmth soon spread in her stomach.

She sighed in comfort.

Troy and carl then took the rest and drank it, the hunger in their stomach alleviated a little.

Old harry groaned, and he started to wake up. His hazy eyes could see the warm fire burning, and 4 people sorrounding him.

4..?

He woke up completely.

Then he stares at the stranger, he is shocked indeed by her beauty and innocent blue eyes.

But he became more firm as he look at the three. "Where are we? "

"We are still in the forest.. We.. Ah.. " troy look at shinea. "We found a house, and this kind stranger took us in"

Harry almost want to shout in anger, he held his chest in pain. "Lets move! Immediately! " then he looks at the woman.

He didnt know what to do.. But... This innocent lady must have been captured. Will also be eaten by those cannibals.

"Lady.. This place is dangerous.. Come with us"

------

The giant has been fond of hunting animals lately. Mostly because of his wife,

The other hillbillies stares at him with weird faces. Thinking why this man doesn't seem to like hunting people now than he did before.

Well, its not that he doesn't like it. Its just that, he have no urge to. Besides.. He still have left over meat from those he hunted days ago.

He knows its dangerous to leave her alone like this, but he made sure that no one will come near his house as they fear him.

He grabbed the dead deer and hang it on his shoulders. Eager to go home to his wifes warm embrace.

As he walk, he heard a familiar tearing scream of a prey.

Very sharp and deafening.

He look towards the direction, and saw one hillbilly dragging a woman by the hair with excitement. The woman screams, but the other hillbillies didnt care.

The hillbilly has taken his prize.

The giant merely looks and continues walking. His kind,.. Do prefer to mate with normal people. And some mates with their own blood to expand the family.

So him keeping a normal person in his house is not much of a problem. The problem is.. She is too beautiful and anyone who might saw her will steal her for themselves.

That he cannot allow.

His footsteps became faster and eager,  he saw the smoke rising up, and his smile grew wider.

He walks faster, and when he just saw the familiar house, he immediately stopped.

He started sniffing... Sniffing...

As he do so, his chest started heaving up and down. Growl started to come from his throat.

Then he let out an angry roar, slamming the deer on the dirt and didnt even pick it up as he run towards the house.

An intruder!!

An intruder entered the house!!

His hands are bulging, he was about to grasp the handle of the door when the door swung open.

There she is, with her beautiful eyes, her smile and her warm welcome.

He stiffened, he didnt even have the guts to be angry anymore.

She jump to his arms for a snuggle, then looks at him. Caress his cheek, her eyes questioning. What happened?

He blinks at her.. Then he hugs her, taking big deep breath as he hugs her.

She didnt know why he suddenly started acting like this. But she hugged him back and patted his back softly, as if relaxing him. Its alright.. Im here..

He took a deep breath lovingly. Where she couldn't see, his eyes are terrifyingly sharp.

He has to leave.. Find a place no one will find her...

Where no one dares to take her...

He will kill everyone who dares.