𝕊𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Y/N pov

I've been standing behind the scenes while Lizzie does her scenes. She is honestly an amazing actress, there's no lying there. But when she's not filming I can see she's clearly flirting with some of her cast mates. I know she knows that I can see what she's doing but she doesn't seem to care. It really made my blood boil when she kissed Paul on the cheek close to his lips.

"Hey baby." - She said cheerfully as she walked over to me.

"Hi love. Are you ready to go." I asked her with a stoic expression. I want her to think that I didn't see what she was doing but she is going to pay for it later and this is a damn promise.

"Yeah I'm ready. Are you still getting ready at my house for the cast dinner?" - She asked me as she took my hand in hers.

"Yeah, I have my suit bag in the car." - I told her as we walked hand in hand to the parking lot. "Are you excited to finally see the finished product of wandavision?" - I asked her with a soft smile.

"Yeah I can't wait. This character is by far the one that definitely holds a place in my heart. She's like a part of me." - She said with a thoughtful look in her eyes.

"I bet it will be amazing because you're already amazing." - I told her with a little smirk. It didn't take us long to get to hers. Once we were in her room getting ready. She decided that we would both go with black and red. I wore black trousers with a red shirt and a black jacket and a bow tie. While Lizzie wore a beautiful low cut red dress that hugged her curves perfectly.

"I think I know what will make this dress look better." - I told her with a smirk.

"What?" - She asked me with frowned eyebrows.

"No underwear." - I said as I got on my knees and slowly pulled her underwear down her legs and completely off.

"Seriously Y/n." - She said as she glared at me.

"You seriously didn't think I saw you teasing me today. Flirting with most of your castmates. You even kissed Paul on the cheek right at the corner of his mouth, unbelievable" - I whispered in her ear. "This is merely part of your punishment." - I told her as I watched her clench her thighs together. I smirked at the effect I have on her. It's going to be a fun night tonight.

I walked out of the room with her on my heels.When we got to the restaurant, we were greeted by everyone before we all sat down. I rested my hand on her thigh while I ate my food innocently while engaging in some light conversation with the others. I watched as Lizzie was talking to Paul and so I decided to slowly move my hand up her thigh until it was under her dress.

I looked in my peripheral to see her sending me a glare while I just smirked discreetly as I continued my conversation with Kat Dennings. When I had paused my movement for a while she went back to talk with Paul.

I took this as my opportunity to tease her further. I ran my finger through her folds making her gasp. Everyone looked at her.

"Are you alright Lizzie?" - Paul asked her concerned. "Y..Yeah I'm o..okay." - She stuttered out as she shot me another glare.

I paused my movements again and let her continue her conversation before applying pressure on her clit making her bite her bottom lip. I couldn't help the smile on my face at her flustered state. I then started to slowly thrust one finger in her core. I watched as she bit down on her hand trying to concentrate on the conversation instead of where my hand was.

"Are you sure you're fine Lizzie? You seem a bit flustered and quite distant." - He asked her again, gaining the attention of the rest of the table.

"Ugh YES. I mean yes I'm fine. It's just a bit hot in here." - She struggled saying as I quickened my pace. I watched as her knuckles turned white at the grip she had on her cutlery. I felt her walls tighten around my fingers telling me she's close so I decided to pull out.