𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕗𝕗

Y/n POV

You rush through the hallways, empty hallways, which means you're late for class and Miss Maximoff is going to kill you. This is the third time you've been late to her lesson this week. You wouldn't be late but your daughter, Fanny, is in a bit of pain at the moment, she's going through a rough patch and keeps throwing tantrums and refuses to let you leave her with the babysitter. She's only 4 so she hasn't started school yet.

You were only 15 when you 'had' him, you and your girlfriend at the time Natasha were teen parents, it was an accident. But it was the most beautiful accident that could ever happen to you in the world, you loved your daughter so much. You had to do it alone, you're probably wondering where's my girlfriend Tasha, well when she was giving birth to our little angel she suffered a internal bleeding that turned out to be fatal. Your parents are never around, they show up a couple times a year and remind you what a sack of shit you are before leaving again and taking all the money you have. You don't have any siblings or other family. You live in a small council flat and have a part time job to pay the bills. It's shit but you manage.

"Mr y/l/n, late once again." - Your teacher's strict voice rings through your ears as you burst into the room. "Can't you just give me a slack for once, I know you don't like me and believe me it's mutual." - You sigh, realizing you just lost a bit your head, before taking your seat and pulling your book out.

"Detention, lunch with me." - She says.

"Yes, Miss Maximoff." - You grumble, jotting down the notes on the board.

Let's just say that you and Miss Maximoff don't see eye to eye. She thinks you're a distractive pupil because you're always late, whereas you can't concentrate in her lesson because, well, have you seen her? No one can concentrate when their teacher is that hot.

"Y/n!" - You snap your head up.

"Yes?" - You respond politely.

"Did you not hear me?" - She asks.

"Oh...no, ma'am, I was distracted." - You stutter embarrassedly.

"Of course you were. When aren't you?" - She sasses which makes a few students snickers. "Can you tell me what the poet what trying to analyse here?"

You look down at the poem in front of you, frowning in thought. It would help if you weren't dyslexic and have adhd.

"Um-I- I'm not sure, Miss." - You sigh and look back up.

"Well there's a surprise. Y/n doesn't know the answer. You don't even try, Y/n! How do you expect to do well in your A levels if you can't answer a simple question? It's a surprise you even passed your GCSE's." - Miss Maximoff scolds irritatedly which makes you look down. "You're lazy when it comes to work. You'll never make anything of yourself at this rate. Can anyone tell me the answer?"

Tears threaten to spill from your eyes. You're just drained mentally. All the hateful things your parents have left you will come flying back. Everyone is right, you'll never make anything for yourself and you'll just be a let down for your daughter.

You then feel a hand slip into yours which makes you look up to see Florence smiling sadly at you. Flo is your only friend, everyone stopped talking to you after they realized how screwed up you are. But Flo stuck around.

You give her a small smile back before going back to your notes.

It's about half way through your lesson, Miss Maximoff keeps throwing witty remarks at you but you try your best to ignore her. It's only when the door bursts open that you lift your head up from your book.