𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤

Y/N POV

Me and Wanda met a few years ago in Age of Ultron because I was with the Avengers trying to capture her and Pietro, her brother. After she joined the team we started hanging out a lot and we fell in love. After everything that happened between Steve and Tony in Civil War we both decided it was good for us to take a time off, mainly because Wanda found out a couple weeks later that we were expecting. When she told me the news she was so scared I would leave her but that was the best thing that she could ever tell me, like, which man doesn't dream of creating a family with the person you love.

A few weeks had passed after the birth of our beloved daughter. And so it has been a few weeks of being new parents, and their new shifts of working day and night, 24/7.

A cry was heard once more. It's now the fourth time since midnight where little Izzy would wake up whether she's hungry or is startled by something.

Living in the mansion, it's just the three of them. We had thought of hiring a nanny, but Lizzie refused to let someone else take care of our daughter and learn of her family outside her comfort zone. Then again I agreed. We didn't want to trust the safety of their daughter over to some stranger.

The cry was a lot louder this time, alerting the tired couple of the situation. Lizzie groaned as she was about to sit up when I stopped her. "I'll take of her. You go and rest." - I said while his eyes were still half closed.

"Are you sure?" Lizzie replied, rubbing her eyes.

"Yes darling. You need rest. You've been through enough pain bearing our child. It's my turn. Go and rest." - I tucked my wife back in the bed and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you." - Lizzie muttered under her breath, giving me a little smile.

I walked my way over to the source of the loud wailing. "What is it, princess? Shh, you're safe, see? No harm shall come upon you when king daddy's here." - I bounced her daughter up and down, hoping to tire her or comfort her to stop her crying.

Worried that Izzy won't stop crying, I decided to take her to the balcony, sitting at the rocking chair supposedly for his wife. "Shhh, it's okay little princess. Go to sleep, please? For daddy? Mommy needs sleep, she might hear you." - I cooed trying to soothe her.

I gently removed the blanket wrapped around my daughter, checking if a full diaper might be the problem. No, it isn't. So I carefully put the blanket back, thinking of what could my daughter want at exactly 3 AM in the freaking morning.

A few minutes later and with Izzy still whimpering I heard the glass door behind me slide open. So I turned to see my tired wife leaning on the door frame enjoying the view with a sleepy face.

"I'm sorry babe, did we wake you?" - I apologized to her.

"Yeah but it's fine don't worry y/n/n, I think I know what she wants." - She makes her way to me and takes the infant in her arms and slowly removes her shirt, opening the breastfeeding bra, revealing her swelling breasts to the infant. Izzy quickly latched onto her mother, sucking every bit of milk she could get.

"What... But she was just fed earlier. How can she be hungry again?" - I asked confused and slightly annoyed because of the little hours I've had to sleep.

"Patience, my dear. She only intakes liquid after all. Come here." - She pacifies me.

"Yeah you're right, sorry." - I apologize and she gives me a smile. I join in and hug Lizzie from behind. We reached in for a quick kiss, then both turned their heads on Izzy. "We love you so much, our mini Lizzie. I hope you know how much you are loved. I'll protect you and your mother no matter what cost it requires." - I gave my daughter a delicate forehead and a sweet kiss.

"We love you, too, daddy." - Lizzie said smirking at the exact same time a shooting star appeared through the night sky.

A/N: Sorry, I know it's a short imagine I'll try to do a bigger one next. Thank you so much for reading my shots.