It truly pained him to be cruel to his happiness.

"Your parents don't want you even if they are dead, Potter" Draco snarked when he caught Granger looking at him. Ara flinched slightly before turning to face him, forgiveness and kindness in her eyes.

But at least they could talk during the night.

"I'm sorry for saying those things," Draco said, kissing her forehead. Ara leaned into him, "It's okay, I'm sorry for saying those things to as well."

He silently thanked the fates as he walked to Ara's room hand in hand with his soulmates.

"Maybe I don't have to be cruel to my happiness. Maybe everything will get better."

. ✭ * ੈ ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖*°࿐ ❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 。・:* ˚: ✧。 ┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁ ۪ 。˚ ✧ ┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺ ° * . * · ┊ ⋆ 

READ THIS: Ara and Draco are NOT related. Narcissa did not blood adopt Draco, nor are they related. Because Athena is Draco's mother. Draco is not related to the Blacks. So, to those of you with concerns, no they are not related.

"Alright people" Ara said, placing her legs in Hermes' lap and leaning into Draco (Who had already greeted Hermes happily) "And gods" She added nodding at the Olympians "What are we going to do about the books? Do we want the wixen to know everything? Or do want to set boundaries?" She looked at Annabeth, Draco and Athena, "You three are the only ones who can make a foolproof plan, what do we do?" Draco shrugged, "I say we let them learn who they've been pissing off, plus this could show information of Dumbledore's manipulations, these books could make everything better."

Ara nodded in agreement, "I've been thinking that to, but what if this starts a war? What if everyone believes Dumbledore? What if we all die? What if I never see Mama Jacksons blue pancakes again?!" Percy leaned over and hugged his honorary sister "We won't die, and we definitely will never stop eating my mom's cookies." Hermes nodded "Plus I noticed that woman -Madame Bones I think- taking notes." Athena hummed in agreement, "She is a legacy of mine, I know she could defeat Dumbledore when it comes to the law."

Draco grinned "I'm related to the Amelia Bones!" He squealed, Annabeth stared at her brother, "Who is she?" Are smirked, "Only the greatest woman in the wizarding world! She's the one who creates balance and fair trials, she's sure to take down Dumblewhore!" Percy snorted.

Zeus frowned, "Are we not going to point out the most important part? Hecate created these fowl pests! She should be punished." Hecate frowned but didn't say anything. Ara and Draco shook their heads, "No it was the wixen's choice to be assholes, Hecate shouldn't be punished for their stupidity and arrogance." Draco said. "Yeah, if we're going to punish each other for our creation's, children, and servants' mistakes then you should be in Tartarus right now Lord Zeus," Ara glared, Zeus sneered "What have I done?" Ara scoffed "Need I remind you of Echidna?" Poseidon blinked "What about Echidna? Zeus what did you do?"

Hermes and Apollo were sitting on the couch, watching the drama unfold. Athena rolled her eyes, slamming her spear onto the floor she spoke "Quiet!" Everyone fell silent, no one wanted to face Athena "Are we in agreement? They shall know?" Everyone nodded. "Then it is unanimous, the wixen shall know." And with that, the goddess of wisdom and war left. Soon everyone had left the room (Percy had hugged Ara about 18 times before finally leaving) Ara smiled as she turned to her soulmates.

 ✭ * ੈ ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖*°࿐ ❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 。・:* ˚: ✧。 ┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁ ۪ 。˚ ✧ ┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺ ° * . * · ┊ ⋆ ┊ 

"I love you." She whispered to her soulmates as she drifted to sleep.

✭ * ੈ ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖*°࿐ ❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 。・:* ˚: ✧。 ┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁ ۪ 。˚ ✧ ┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺ ° * . * · ┊ ⋆ ┊ 

The next morning the Greeks were in the Great Hall. Chattering and laughing. After everyone had eaten Dumbledore cleared his throat.

(*GASP* Him and Umbridge are made for each other!)

Soon everyone fell silent. Dumbledore smiled, "I believe The Fates have stated that more people will be coming here so I would like us to look respectable." He waved his wand, cleaning everyone up. Ara sneered up at him "It's illegal to use magic on children." Madame Bones' head snapped up having heard what Ara said. She whipped out her note book and quickly jotted down the law and what Dumbledore had done.

After 15 minutes everyone was getting impatient, wanting to meet the new guests, Dumbledore was about to open his mouth, until a bright flash -much like the one that had occurred yesterday- appeared and out fell...

James Potter and Regulus Black.

(They kept their own last names)

Ara leapt up sprinting to her fathers, "Dad! Papa!" She yelled, they turned grinning when they saw their beloved daughter, "Stellula!" James screamed launching himself at her, "My sweet baby girl!" Regulus smiled at her, pulling her into a hug. McGonagall stood up trembling slightly, "James?" She whispered, ignoring Regulus. (I'm neutral on McGonagall, I hate that she let all the bullying happen, and favored Gryffindor, but she's also badass.) James turned to look at his old Professor, his smiling like he didn't give everyone a mini seizure. "Yes, Minnie?" The woman blinked back tears, "How are you alive, with Mr. Black." James grinned, "We never died." Ara swatted her dad's arm, "Dad! No spoilers! Uncle Pads and Uncle Moony are over there with Percy and the others." She whispered. James frowned, turning to his husband he spoke, "You here that Reggie? I can't spoil ANYTHING!" He flung himself into Regulus's arms who was fighting back a smile. "C'mon James." He said, dragging his husband to the seat next to Ara and Nico.

Regulus saw Nico and smiled. "Hello Neeks!" James immediately stood, "My son!" He squealed, flinging himself at Nico, and smothering him in a hug. Nico rolled his eyes but didn't push him away, He loved his family, even if not everyone thought so. Regulus shoved James off Nico to hug the ball of angst himself.

After all the greetings and a few death threats (From Regulus to Draco and Hermes 'IF YOU HURT MY DAUGHTER') the book started.

Little Tricks (PJO x HP) DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें