"Lauren!" Y/N gasped, thighs trembling at her sensitivity.

But the woman didn't care, sucking and tasting their mixed juices. It was a flavor she'd remember forever. It was sweet and it made her so hot and bothered.

Camila returned, chuckling when she found her wife's position.

"Lo, leave her be. She's sensitive, look at her. She practically clawing you." The brunette pointed to how Y/N's nails dug into that creamy neck.

"Lauren, p-please!" The woman begged, making the Cuban groan and pin her thighs open when she tried to push her away.

"Lauren! Ugh, baby! I'm cumming!" She exclaimed, thighs trembling and squeezing around that head of raven hair.

Camila stood back and watched the heavenly sight, watching as the woman was thrown into an orgasm. Her hands grasped that raven hair, pulling and gripping it as her hips rose up off of the bed. Her back arched, lips parted in a silent moan and eyes shut in ecstasy.

Lauren hummed against her, making her shudder.

"Mmph! I can't, Lauren!" She begged, making the Cuban press a gentle kiss to her vagina before pulling away.

"No need for clean up, baby." Lauren kissed her wife, making her groan.

"Ugh, babe. You've got me all riled up again." Camila groaned, looking to the spent woman who was still sprawled out on their bed.

"No- no, Camila! Have mercy!" The woman begged, crying out when Camila forced her onto her hands and knees.

"Come on, baby. Just one more round and then we can relax. I know you're sensitive, but just one more." She kissed her bare back, making whine.

Lauren got in position underneath the beauty, easing her penis through her folds. Camila eased into the woman's ass, making whine and squirm in sensitivity.

"Fine." She huffed, slipping into position on her hands and knees. She allowed Lauren to grasp her hips for leverage to thrust into her, locking lips with her.

Camila kissed and sucked on the back of her neck and shoulder, marking her skin as she fucked her from behind.

It didn't take long for them to reach their peak, Y/N cumming right after the two women who had just expressed their load into her. This action made them bust another load into her, furthermore draining themselves.

All three collapsed onto the bed, physically unable to continue. They relaxed, covered in a thin sheet of sweat as they laid with one another.

The two Cubans were still inside of their mistress, not wanting to part from her warm haven of a body. She just felt too good.

Y/N sighed in relief, laying on her side with both women facing her. She was facing Lauren who was still inside of her vagina, able to feel her pulsing member.

It was such an intimate moment, the feeling of each other's breaths, throbs, pulses, and so much more. It was something Lauren had only ever shared with her wife, but when then Camila hated anal.

Lauren and Camila hadn't ever felt something so pleasurable, it just felt so good, so right.

Y/N was fast asleep when the two broke from their thoughts, eyes going to the mistress between them.

Her breathing was steady, chest rising and falling in such a melodic way. Her face was relaxed and so was her body. Her insides felt like a warm and tight hug around the two women, providing them with such a wondrous haven that they'd never felt before.

And Y/N wasn't telling them to stop. No, instead she enjoyed every minute of it, so much that she had fallen asleep.

All three were still and at peace with one another.