Teasing is wrong! (Terzo x guitarist reader) 😏

This whole story takes place before Sodo comes. I love him so I will just say that I'm not replacing him.

3, 2, 1, GO!

My hands move across my guitar as I play the opening song. I feel eyes on me as Papa III runs past me to sing his part.

"Shit," I whisper to the other ghouls thought our mics in our helmets.

"Y/n, whatch your language!" Alpha teases.

I looks Alpha who is clearly joking with me.

"I will beat at you in a guitar solo later," I jokes with him.

Terzo looks at me and alpha and smiles at them. He is upset at something.

I continue playing as I walk up to Terzo. "Are you okay?" I asks him thinking she did something wrong.

He points to my side of the stage telling me to back over there.

I walk back to my side of the stage a little upset that he won't talk to me.

I deside to flirt with him slightly by pointing at him and jacking of my guitar.

He rolls his eyes and continues to sing. "In God you trust, My mummy dust. Dust. My mummy dust." He walks over to me. He stops right behind me and lightly places his hand on my neck. "Your cavalier of crapulance. To this feast of a rapcity. I'll murder you in treasure. Just to feed your incapacity." His hand tightens on my neck but not enough to hurt. "In God you trust." He whispes in my ear. "my mummy dust." He growls and kisses my neck."Dust. My mummy dust." He lets go of my neck. "you're the possessee of avarince. i'm the ruler of the earth, I will smother you in riches, till you choke on sordid mirth. You are surrounded in capdity. for purulence and lust. I'm a magnet for stupidity. And divine you feel my thrust." He stands on an amp and gets ready for the infamous mummy thrust. "In god you trust." He thrust four times to the words then jacks of the air. "My mummy dust. Dust. My mummy dust." He points to me. "My lover!" He walks over to me and grabs one of my hands.

~time skiiiiiippppp to after the concert.~

I take my mask off and set it on my dressing room table. I sigh as I put on something comfortable to wear on the bus to the next city. I walk to the bus and Terzo is sitting and looking at his phone taking pictures to send to the slutty sisters on sin. As I walk past him he grab my hand and pulls me onto his lap.

"You're ignoring me." He says with a cocky voice like he's planning something.

"No I just wanna sleep." I state as I put my head on his shoulder.

"Look at me, Y/n." He grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "You didn't listen to me."

My face flushes red. "I didn't do anything wrong."

"That's where you are wrong, Mio Tesoro." He leans in and whispers in my ear, "You talked to Alpha. You aren't allowed to talk to Alpha. That makes me mad, Principessa. You know it angers me, Cara. Why do it?" His voice a seductive whisper.

"Because I was joking with him. He is my friend." I say with an attitude that if he was mad enough he would pin me to the wall and finger fuck me till he knows I'll listen.

"Y/n." He leans down and kisses my neck. "I'm gonna make you listen to me." He resumes kissing my neck but he pins me on the couch under us and slides his hand into my shorts. "One finger at time." One of his fingers enters me and my hips buck tword his hand. "So needy." He kisses right below my ear.

(Why is the best smut I've written!?)

"Terz-" I whimper into his shoulder. My body didn't exactly expect this. It's different than it usually is. Is he angry? I fucked up.

His other hand grips my hip. He makes it clear that I can't joke with anyone but him. It still felt so good.

"Let out a sound, Principessa." He bites just above my collar bone. "Do it for me. Tell me how much you love when I fuck you."

(😩😩 help I'm blushing! At my own smut!!!!)

"Mm~" I moan out as I feel his teeth sink into my skin but not enough to bleed.

He slide another finger in me. "Darling, don't make me punish you over this again." He keeps pumping his fingers in and out of me. I cum on his hand and he kisses my forehead. "Good girl."

...........................................................................

Soooo...... yeah I forgot who this was for but just enjoy it.