"That's Wednesday?!?" Yoko said excited and confused at the same time.

"Yes, I am me," Wednesday said.

"You look amazing! You should seriously be a model." Yoko exclaimed.

"No, I'm good," Wednesday said sticking her arm out for me to grab.

I wrapped my arm around hers and we walked out of the room with Yoko and Divina next to us.

Wednesday's POV:
We got to this dance and the scenery was kind of nice it had purple LEDs and a moon in the center of the floor. It's because the theme of this Ravn was lunar that's just what Enid told me.

    After a little while the lights dim and a light points to Mrs. Weems standing on the stage with an envelope ready to announce the Ravn winners.

It is exactly like prom king and queen but they changed because Mrs. Weems thought it was a ride for the people that were dating the same gender or people that were non-binary.

No one's POV:

    "Heelllooo everyone this years Ravn has been good so far. Bit lets bit kind our self yet!" Mrs. Weems said
Laughing as the students laughed with her.

     "Alright! Enough with the small talk when let's announce this year's Ravn winners!" she said while picking up an envelope.

She opened it up and smiled and announced it.

  "The winners are..." she said with a long pause.
"Yoko Tanaka And Divina Tommie!" Mrs. Weems clapped her hands as they were walking up to the stage.

    "Maybe we'll get it next year Wends!" Enid said facing Wednesday.

  Yoko walked over to Mrs. Weems and leaned in her ear and asked her to change out Divina and Yoko with someone else.

   "Never mind folks The Ravn queens want to provoke their crowns to someone else!" Mrs. Weems said picking her microphone back up.

   "And the new winners are... Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams!" Mrs. Weems said smiling.

"Yay Wends we get to be Ravn queens!" Enid said Smiling bigger than before.

   "Congrats to our new Ravn Queens!" Mrs. Weems said clapping with all the other kids.

  Enid and Wednesday both get up on stage and get their crowns placed on their heads and slow music starts to play.

   "Are you ready?" Enid said grabbing Wednesdays shoulders.

  Wednesday nodded as she looked into the crowd.

"Hey. It's okay just don't pay attention to them." Enid said in a calming voice.

Wednesday relaxed her eyes and loosened her built t up tension.

Wednesday day wrapped her arms around Enid's waist and began to sway back and forth with Enid.

  Wednesday took Enid's arm and spun her around and leaned her back.

The crowd began to cheer and clapped their hands as Enid and Wednesday were staring into each other's eyes in the same position.

  10 minutes later.

Enid and Wednesday both walked out into the hallway to talk because it was really loud.

  "I had so much fun didn't you!" Enid said eagerly.

"I have to admit it, I had a little fun," Wednesday said looking over the right of Enid's shoulder.

   "What's up wrong?" Enid said confused.

"WATCH OUT!" Wednesday said pushing Enid out of the way.

   Wednesday's POV:

I was talking to Enid when I noticed Someone standing behind Enid with a sword in their hand.

  I pushed her out of the way and when I did I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.

  I paned my face down and the sword had been impaled on me.

  I hear a horrified scream and I looked over Enid had her hand covering her mouth with tears riding down her face she runs out over to the man that impaled me and tried to fight back.

  I got a closer look at the man. He had orange short curly hair and a stubble beard and glasses he has a V-shaped jawline.

Before my thoughts could drift through my brain I began to slowly faint due to blood loss.

  Enids POV:

I saw my Wednesday pass out as I was trying to fight off the random man he looks like the one from my dreams though.

   He cut my leg which made me fall to the floor and whine in ow.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you going this?" 
I whined out to him.

  "There are multiple reasons I'm afraid. For one it's because you killed my sister. And for two you guys are loudmouth dykes." The strange man said angrily.

  Great more homophobia I needed this.

"What are you talking about?" I said Confused trying to stand up.

"Lauren? Lauren Thornhill?" He said repeating himself.

As I stood up I went to lunge at him but he grabbed the sword and held it against my throat and pushes me against the wall.

    "So your her?" I said trying to buy time.

"Her twin brother," he said like a psychopath.

   (CLIF HANGER!!!!!!! The following Chapter will be Saturday before or after The Owl House's final episode :(