long chapter sorry

*Y/N pov*
as i seen iris not being able to walk i smirked, wow, first cara now my own principal? im on a roll today as i left i heard her shout my name saying not to leave i came back into the room with a vibroator in my pocket, but she didnt know that she would be here all night, along with cara in the next room who i was going to go to. then iris said something shocking, we had just finished round 3 but..she wanted another round?! how many rounds could she handle!?i said that i needed to go do something as i went to caras soundproof room...

*CARA POV*
as i seen Y/N come into the room she had a smirk on her face as she told me i would be here all night...i was shocked, thinking of what she would do to me.. god that is a dream come true now she came over to me as i spread my legs for her she put a vibrator in me and put it on 5 and the shock, the shock was so, it gave me so much plesure i moaned . allot she started to kiss me as she turned it up it was now on 7 and i was moaning so much as she explored my body once again and then she got up and turned it to 10that made me go off i moaned so hard and loud, i begged for her to slow it down i said "AHHHHH~ BABY please s_slow it AHHHHHH~ d_down" and of course she didnt and just put it in deeper beause i was a bad girl, i was being a bad girl i did need a punishment, a big one and that was a big punishment as i had organasimed 3 times during that punishment it felt so good until she took it out and rubbed it along my clit , my sentitive area, my back arched as i moaned as hard as i could then she stopped and put two fingers in as she moved them and then curled them again and again i was moaning hard and loud until she put the vibrator back in but only on a 5 this time but damn it. left so goddam good. she left as i orgasemed for the 4th time fuck its so good.

*iris pov*
as i had fallen asleep i was awoken by a vibrator in me and i looked over to see there she was Y/N the vibroator was on a 6 so i was moaning as she said "im not going to go easy on you here, sweety" and i just knew that it ment she was going to be here for hours, she went and brang me into a different room, vibroator turned off but still in me, she brang me into a bedroom and on the bed was a dildo, handcufs and a vibroator. this was going to be a very long night and i could tell, she will love every second of it.
i remember telling her that i had a prase kink when we were making out, i hope she doesnt use it agenst me, no what am i thinking? of course i want her to use it! idiot.. as she set me on the bed she didnt do anything.

Y/N pov
as i was about to start i remembered something, iris told me she had a prase kink, so, why not test it out?"oh iris, whos my good girl?" as i seen a flush of liquid go on the bed, so i continued "your going to do such a great job tonight, my good precious girl" as i said that she cummed wow, its that fast? im going to use that allot more ofter now...

I turn the vibrator on inside of her on max, then I makeout with her, not letting her get any breaks or any breath, I knew after this she would not be able to walk but oh well, I put my tounge inside her mouth and start going over everything inside of there, not stopping. I stop making out with her and then my hands start to roam all around her body, she's a moaning mess at this point, I take the vibrator out of her and then I take the fake dildo strap and then strap it on and then ask her, are you ready? She doesn't say anything but she just nods her head so I insert the 12 inch dildo inside of her and she starts moaning and screaming, telling me it's so good, and not to stop, so I don't I fully insert it into her and start thrusting in and out of her, faster and faster each time I thrust, until she starts saying to slow down, but I don't, now thrusting harder and harder inside of her precious body, I know she can't handle anything more so I stop, taking the dildo out of her and setting it aside i lay down on her naked body and then she falls asleep instantly, I then get up and go to cara in the other room

*Cara's Pov*

She had left me with this vibrator inside of me for 2 hours! I had organasimed 30 times! I can't do any more! I see Y/N come in and shout to her 'where have you been!' She comes over and grabs my face and says in a stern voice 'don't you ever shout at me, got that?' I plead with her and then say 'okay, but please turn the vibrator off, I've organasimed 30 times. Please. I'll call you mommy, I'll call you master. I'll do anything, please turn it down!' I say in a pleading voice she let's go of me and says, 'you can call me mommy~ and of course I'll turn it off~' she turns it down but she doesn't turn it off, it's on a 2 now I can still feel it though.

She stared straight into my eyes and then looked down at my pussy before saying, "you were such a good girl for your mommy~ you know, I think that deserves a reward, don't you think? Now.. what would you like?" I-I was a good girl? Fuck yes. What do i want my reward to be? Hmmm, I want her to fuck me till I can only think and say her name, yess I tell her and she looks shocked at me before stating that it would take atleast 2 hours and if I could withstand 2 hours or not.. but yes I could, I tell her it makes me more turned on when she's really rude to me aswell.
She gets her box of toys ready and then she plummets 2 fingers inside of me before I moan