*Y/N POV*

As i left the principal's office i was proud of myself, i just did that to our princapal! as i went to meet my usual hookup, Cara, she wasnt in the usual place where i told us too meet so i went around the school looking for her, i couldnt find her anywhere, i went back to the spot and i said " where did you go! I looked for you.." As i knew my manipulitive side was coming out..

*CARA POV*

As it was the end of lesson i was going out the door when  there were these kids who stopped me and said not to go near Y/N or else they would get her to hate me i ran off to go and tell Y/N, i hoped she would still going to be there, as i rushed to see i found out she wasnt, a few minutes later, she started to come over she asked me where i had been and that she had went looking for me, she started to look sad as she whispered in my ear, "i was going to try something but since you wernt here i couldnt" and then she looked angry and still whispering in my ear "where did you go" i said a bit nerveous "t-the teacher held me back!" i knew she didnt believe me one bit as she started douting me by saying, " really? i dont belive you one bit" she sounded angry as she pushed me into the janitors closet and said angrier than before, "where.did.you.go. you know i dont like liars cara. we cant hookup if your not honest with me anymore, you still want this or not?" i knew she wouldnt like me if i didnt tell her the truth she hates people who lie to her and i still wanted to hookup with her, no i needed her to hookup with me still. i wanted her to trust me. no i needed her to trust me. i wanted a relationship with her i needed to be truthful with her. she was leaning over me which i blushed allot i felt butterflies in my stomach. Damn how can she be hot AND angry at ye same time! She's a god! But i just said it, "i-im sorry for lying to you theres t-these people in my class and they keep telling me to stay away from you!" and i could tell that she was angry but she calmed down a little which was good. she can get angry easy, its not so good when she is angry, but, she will fuck you better when she's angry, she would fuck you so hard though.... damn she won't get off my mind. Just let her fuck me forever!

*Y/N POV*
I was still angry that she lied to me but i could tell that my manipulitive side had came back as i said "nothing else to say to me?" as i lifted her head up as i wanted to be flirty i could tell she liked it beacaue her face was bright red and she was stuttering, like, allot, "i-im sorry! please f-forgive me!you c-can do anything to me just p-please forgive me im b-begging you!" i smirked, i liked how this was going.

i told her to follow me and i had this place built just outside the school gatesthat no one knew about and i know that cara can keep a secret it was a little building that had an office, a large bathroom and some others. my dad constructed it beacase his job is that he builds places and he builds stuff like this in private for me. i brang cara to it and we went into the bathroom and into the large cubical and told her to wait there as i got changed into something more comfertable, and i took her clothes off and started. oh forget to say this whole building is soundproof. i started off stright away, i needed more, i did have some with the principal but i needed more, i dont know whats wrong with me today, i just need to be hooking up with someone and even after an hour sesion i still need more, this hasnt normally happened, i dont know,

i came out of my thoughts and my focus back onto cara, i worked away at her she kept covering her mouth beacasue of her little cute moans but i kept taking her hand away beacase i want to hear them as it means im doing a good job and i love it when she does beacuse there so cute its more cute than other peoples i have heard, everyone knows i hookup with random people who ask, but it depends, if i like them or not or if i think there going to be good at what i need them to be good at, i had cara agensted the wall and her head was up, facing the roof  and her hands on my shoulders as her moans got louder, that, that is what i needed. my finger fast, she got louder and louder i could tell she liked if beacuse after she didnt want me to stop as i was trying to stop beacuse i thought she had enough she shouted "ahh~ no! no! dont stoppp!" as as she moaned hard she said "ahh~ mm~ please! i need more of youuu" so i didnt stop i needed more of her anyway she slowed down her moans and i needed them. loud. not quiet. i licked her. she moaned loud and shouting at me for more so, i gave her more, allot more than she thought i was going too give her...