*IRIS POV*

Its been a day since me and Y/N hooked up and it was so good i can just remember her smile when she was doing it.. it was so good.
she did say to take her out of her class and into my office so we could contine, so thats exactly what i did, i went into her class, took her out of her class, and we went into my office and Y/N said "oh i see you couldn't get enough, darling?~" damn this girl can be good. "awh~ have you gone all shy my love?" Wow, first time in forever I had went shy like that. Fuck. What's happening to me?

*Y/N POV*

As she took me out of my class i just couldnt stop stairing, damn it! why does she have to be so goddamn hot! We got to the office i knew she didn't get enough last time, and it looked like she had went all shy, to admit, she was fucking adorable when she went all shy. she was blushing which made her 50x more, she's my principal and all but she gets so goddamn adorable by the second

she told me she needed me to fuck her and i smirked and we went into her office, i didnt put her on her desk i put her half laying down half sitting up on her couch, she looked at me confused as it as it was luchtime i said "were going to be here for a while, darling"

I was going to ask she took all of her stuff off and said breathlessly "do anything please, i just need you!" and of course i wanted to i just needed her to say that. i put my knee pressing up agenst her vagina as she put her head back, i pulled her head so our lips inches apart, and i made out with her, allot, i kept moving my knee up and down. I needed her now. i needed to hear her moan for me, i seen her shirt was still on so i whispered in her ear flirtily "darling, why is your shirt still on" and she let go of me and took it stright off like i said but she still had her bra on. i said "forgetting to take something else off?" she looked confused so i said "your bra, why is it still on" she looked down and immeditly took it off and she said "sorry i forgot, please continue i need you in me, please, deep in." and i said "of course, good girl for listening" and of course i did she moaned loud and hard. exactly what i needed from her, i stared to move my finger around deep inside her she started saying "oh fuck oh fuck AHHH~f-faster" so i went faster and i felt hot liquid coming out of her.. already? she must not get this often then. ive got to train her more then...i went faster and faster.

she left her office with hickys all over her. just not ones on her neck which was dissipointioning but she had liquid all over her coutch and she could barley walk now THAT was some good hookup ive done in a while. im having round 3 with her later, i know she'll want more aswell she told me to wait in her office but im going to meet cara to have round 2 with her aswell my mum just thinks i had went to my friends house for a sleepover so she hasnt suspected anything yet.

*CARA POV*

As Y/N came over i seen she was biting her lip so this was going to be insteresting, she told me to text my mum saying that i had felt sick and had went to my frinds house for the night, beause she said i wouldnt be able to walk after this, this is going to be so fun, and with Y/N! The hottest girl in school! chose me, ME! to hookup with, i wanted her, i mean everyone wanted her even a teacher, which is weird, but yeah. we went to the place behind the school again and she made me get into all there different outfits, saying she needed to,'try them out on me' i tried on allot of different outfits, she said that i can stop trying on outfits and that she liked the one i was in it looked like a maid outfit? a really short skirt that i couldnt wear pants under beacuse Y/N didnt want me too you could see eveything in this outfit, i knew what she was doing, i loved it, that she choose me for this, to be honest the outfit was short and all but i was fine in it i was comferable with Y/N.

anyway she came back and she said if i was ready for her to work her magic on me and i was really i needed her inside me, she started her work straight away, i was still standing up she didnt say for me to sit down so i didnt. she didnt want me to anyway. i was wet in the first 5 minutes , i knew she wanted me in a puddle on my own..come. i wanted her to make that happen i wanted her in me deep, really deep. i told her she can do anything to me and when i said that her finger went in really deep i moaned hard and she started to rapidly move her finger making a small puddle she stopped, i dont know why she whispered in my ear "pick a number 1 or 2" i knew this would forshadow what would happen to me next as shes done this before i said "2! just please get back into me i need you in me deeply!" she said "good choise i love this one" and then she whispered "you wont be able to walk when im done with you, sweety" as she puts her finger as deep as it can go and moves it rapidly making a large puddle under me as i moaned really loud and really hard i loved it i said "oh god i love it oh god oh god mhmmmmmm" she said in a cute voise, |"ive got to train you darling, train you to get used to me fucking you like this, this is only the start, lster you wont be able to walk,and wont be able to see or think propely"" and as she was doing that she started making out with me this happened for 2 hours and that was the best 2 hours of my life, i left there covered in hickeys, i could bairly walk so she had the avanitge on me to do that anytime today.

*Y/N POV*

as i seen cara hobble out of there i knew my work had been done here, i went back to the principal who was waiting for me in her office,

she had nothing on and she was asleep and she was adorable i was going to leave but then i seen a sticker on the back of the door saying 'Y/N if you have came back and im asleep please wake me up by putting your finger up me i need you i cant wait i need you now, i cant wait till tommorow' so she was desprate for me is that it? thats good beacuse i can stay here all night, i woke her up and then i brang her to the place i just was with cara, the janior that works there cleaned it up, good. i made her get into the same outfit i made cara get into it just this one was WAY more revieling. she was awake because she said "please i know what your doing to me, please do it" and of course the same position as cara i wanted to make her the same thing that happened to cara, that she coudnt walk i started striaght away, i was going to made a puddle of her come on the floor. i went straght ito it and within 3 minutes she was wet. she needs to get used to it, but no spoiling her.

*IRIS POV*

as Y/N was doing her work i felt hot liquid come out of me and Y/N started to lick my come and i started to moan saying "ahhh~ please nah~ dont ahh~ s-stop"" and she said " oh dont worry i wont" as she goes faster her tounge faster that light at this point. it was so good "ahhhhhh~ mmmmm~ oh god oh god AHHH~ MMMM~" this was brillient, more than ive had in forever. and she went faster each time and then i looked down and there was a puddle. of my come she started being more fast each time and then i held in my moons and she hated that she went faster than she ver did before, i couldnt hold it anymore i let it out "AHHHHHHHH~MMMMMM~ OH GOD DONT STOP PLEASE DO- AHH~ KEEP GO_AHH~" i couldnt talk whithout moaning at the end ih had so many hikys, a massive puddle of com on the floor, and a smirking Y/N saying that were not done eyt. it went on for 3 hours. no breaks. i couldnt walk. she had me in her trap i wanted her in me at all times, all the time shes too good at it