•°chapter twelve°•

...

༺☆༻

I wish this moment would never go away..

I thought about what would happen if I was "found". I stared into space until I started shaking.

"What's wrong Abby?" my girlfriend asked. "I wonder how it will be when I'm found..." i mumbled.

"I don't know my dear..." she breathed into my hair. I sighed.

"Abby, Y/n? Dinner's ready!" Said M/n inside the house. "We're coming" y/n said and we stood up. I cracked my fingers.

Y/n noticed it and took my hand. She gave me the warm familiar smile I loved.  "Everything will be fine, i promise". At the 'i promise' i swallowed because I knew for sure that it wouldn't be like that.

I followed Y/n to the kitchen. For dinner today there was pasta with the special sauce, which was with mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and bacon cubes, from M/n.

There were tomatoes with mozzarella. For dessert there was a bowl of salad for everyone. I liked the food from the L/N's but couldn't choke down this time.

"I'm not hungry..." I murmured, when I pushed the plate away, which was still empty.

"Are you sure, Sweetheart? You always ate normally with us" M/n asked concerned. "Yeah, your plate was always ready first when there was the noodles and M/n's special sauce" said D/n

I nodded. Y/n gave me a worried look that made me feel guilty. I gave her a little smile. "Oh yeah, dad uhm... I'm dating Abby now" said Y/n proudly.

"Really? Congratulations!" said D/n. The mood was right again. Y/n and I smiled.

After dinner I helped M/n by doing the dishes. "Thank you Abby" M/n said to me and smiled. "Everytime for you" i chuckled. She caressed my cheek. "Everything will be fine, don't worry. We'll work it out" she murmured softly.

I nodded. I went upstairs to Y/n. She was already in her room. The LED stripes are on, the curtains were closed. Y/n was getting ready to bed. "Y/n? can you help me with my bra?" She giggled.

I helped her of course while i was chuckling. "Thank you babe" she said before giving a kiss on my lips. I got butterflies in my stomach straight away.

"I love you" breathed Y/n against my lips. "I love you too" i whispered and gave her a kiss again. Both of us smiled.

I started changing. I noticed a pair of eyes resting on me. I turned and met Y/n's eyes, which were fixed on me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked smiling. "No no. I- I just love the way you look" she gave me as answer.

Butterflies again.

I blushed.

I went to her and sat down next to her. I placed my hand on her thigh. Goosebumps run down my skin. "do you have goosebumps?" she asked. "Oh-Eh- yeah" I confessed giggling.

Y/n giggled too... "Let's go to bed" i said.