02 || Vanilla Orchid

Start from the beginning

"So, what brings you here? You're, you look like a good girl." I wanted to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and kiss the life right out of her.

Her lashes fluttered a little as she tilted her head to look at me, and something about the way her eyes drank me in actually made me feel so hot. Her silken skin fascinated me, it seemed to be made from a rich, sweet chocolate dusted with cinnamon and gold.

"A good girl? Is it, is it that obvious?" She giggled nervously, insecurely hugging her body.

I'd kiss every inch of her body just to remind her how breathtaking she was, how exquisite her body was. Her thick thighs made me lick my lips in anticipation, I wanted a taste of her.

She was very promising, more so with her warm, opulent patchouli fragrance which was tightly interlocked with a sweet, exotic hint of incense-like amber and fresh lime.

"No, not really. You're just really gorgeous, too gorgeous to be in this kind of place." I gestured my glass to the area, causing her to gasp.

I had to sip my drink to restrain myself from saying something very dirty. She had a natural and effortless seduction, it was so subtle and could be noted by a mature man. A man like me.

"You're spoiling me with compliments. You must be a professional playboy. You look good, you sound good, deep, sexy voice and everything. You smell so expensive too." She could barely hold my eye contact as she commented, causing me to chuckle in amusement. I was glad to hear this.

"Hmm, or maybe I just look after myself well. And maybe I just think that I've found the one, hence my charm." I winked, the words shocking me as I said them. But I had already said it, and she looked amazed.

"Right, that's what they all say," her voice was wistful as she sipped her non-alcoholic beverage. "You're right. This is not my scene at all, but this other guy asked me out on a date here. He's thirty minutes late but I'm sure he's on his way.

Trouble in paradise. A man who was serious about a woman never arrived late to a date. Unless something happened.

Maybe something did happen, Rareșz. Don't be quick to assume. Hopefully something transpired, something like him losing control of his car and losing his life as well in the process.

"Well, while you're waiting, I'd love to get to know you. You're single, no?" The gap between us was nearly non-existent as my desire for her heightened.

"I am, but it doesn't feel right to allow another man into my life when there's someone," she gave me an apologetic smile. Loyal and very honest. I can work with that.

"Well I don't see him anywhere. As far as I'm concerned, a ring makes things exclusive, has he even asked you out?" My question was invasive, and she shifted uncomfortably, her face falling slightly. He clearly wasn't treating her right. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"No, it's okay. You're right, maybe I'll ask him about it when he arrives." I could feel the ire building up in me. She was so naïve and oblivious, she couldn't even comprehend just how much I wanted her.

Nevertheless, I wasn't one to back down. I wasn't going to sit back and let another man win her heart, it didn't matter that they've probably been having a fling for some time now.

I wanted to show her that I was what she needed, the man that she should be with. I'd treat her so right, make her the happiest woman in the world.

And this was ironic coming from a fuck boy. But there was always room for improvement. It may not last long judging from my past romantic encounters, but at least I would have had a taste.

"You know, someone as meticulous as you shouldn't have to ask for attention, it should just be given to you. I, for one, know that if I had someone like you, I'd treat you like a queen." I pushed a few tendrils out of her face to see her clearly.

I wanted her features thoroughly engraved in my conscious and subconscious. I wanted her sweet, dulcet voice coursing through my veins, her touch in my nerves, to remind me of just how flawless she was. Just how much she had enticed me.

"Your charm is really powerful," she laughed, her pretty brown eyes glimmering under the influence of the dim lights.

"I'm sure. Well, I'll respect your boundaries, but that doesn't have to stop me from getting to know you better." I handed her my phone. "Please grace me with your number, love."

"Well, I can't really say no, can I?" She typed it in, handing it back to me right after.

"Kamaria? What an exquisite name, much like the possessor." She giggled at my remark, waving her hand. I wanted to spoil her with as many compliments as possible.

Her name had an exotic, unique touch to it, I'd never heard of it before.

"You really are a man of fine words, thank you. And you, what's your name?" She tilted her head with a lip bite. This woman did so many things to me, things that made me want to slam her against the wall while I fucked her soul out.

"I'm Rareșz. Pleasure to meet you, love." My thumb briefly stroked her silken cheek before letting go.

"Likewise. So, I'll see you some other time?" She said while checking her phone, disappointment written all over her features.

I wanted to hug her and ask her out on the date instead. She didn't deserve that asshole, he'd never give her everything I could.

"He's not coming?" I asked her.

"No, unfortunately. He had something come up, so I'll just go home. I have work tomorrow." She got up and I did too.

"I'm guessing you want to be alone?" I noticed her taking out her car keys.

"Yes, I'm sorry. Text me, I guess?" Her smile was apologetical and I nodded, feeling content with that.

"Definitely." I leaned closer to her, breathing slow and steady against her cheek, my lips hovering gently over her pores, "have a lovely evening, Kamaria."

I moved away, my hands in my pockets as I stood straight, easily towering over her. She was so adorably short, it was so hot. Having an upper hand, a dominance over her.

"Same to you, Rareșz." The way she eloquently vocalised the syllables of my name made my pants tighten.

I wonder how my name would sound entwined in her pleasured falsetto. Like Heaven, I'm certain.

I watched as she left, entranced by her. I usually got women into my bed upon meeting for the first time, but she clearly had no intentions of jumping into bed with a random, hot 'playboy', as she described.

But it wouldn't be long before she did. Now that I thought of it, the night had to end on a high note. I'd go in tonight, and forget myself.

Forget her. Kamaria.